Ok like the title says I want to know what you pit dwellers think are the top 3 universities in the UK are for Psychology as I am hoping to go next to uni next year to do an area of this subject (haven't decided what direction yet though)

Now i know that Newcastle University is quite highly regarded for medicine, science and psychology and Leeds University has quite a large psychology research department. But what do you guys (who possibly have thought about this you selves sometime in the past or present) think?
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Laney Lc15110 230 G Tube Combo 15W
Presonus Audiobox USB

check out http://soundcloud.com/
eddiechance
Guardian says for psychology:

1. UCL
2. Cambridge
3. St Andrews
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Craigo
Check out the Guardian, Independent and Times tables and go with what you think. The Guardian one, I'd say, is best to consider if you're a student.

Thanks will do as I have to make my choices early next year as the college is going to help with sorting all the university application stuff half way through the course
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Presonus Audiobox USB

eddiechance
Quote by freighttrain
Thanks will do as I have to make my choices early next year as the college is going to help with sorting all the university application stuff half way through the course

What are your grades like anyway? You should only really apply to these courses if you're getting very good grades.

You get the chance to apply to five Universities anyway, so you've got room to choose safer Universities anyway in your five. Just pick one or two from that.
Quote by Craigo
Why google it when you can easily look it up on esteemed University tables?

Check out the Guardian, Independent and Times tables and go with what you think. The Guardian one, I'd say, is best to consider if you're a student.

Well the Guardian is few links that brings back, and there isn't a sarcastic "Let me Look Up The University Tables For You" site.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Craigo
What are your grades like anyway? You should only really apply to these courses if you're getting very good grades.

You get the chance to apply to five Universities anyway, so you've got room to choose safer Universities anyway in your five. Just pick one or two from that.

I haven't actually started yet but I'm starting an Access to Higher Education fast track course next Monday as I have already done an Open University course in Social Sciences. But as it is a Fast Track course I'm doing roughly a year and a halfs work in 1 year part time so the college is putting in as much effort as possible (or so they say) to get everyones uni applications ready before they do their final exams so they can be sent off straight away (don't ask me why they are doing it this way they just are lol).
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Presonus Audiobox USB

eddiechance