Name: Dawn Brings Revenge
Genre: Metalcore, Melodic Hardcore, a little Prog

Please check out my band. Were going through sort of a rough patch and need some support. The links are in my sig. There are links in on our myspace page to other sites we are on like Facebook. Thank you so much in advance.

Also, if you wish to have the MP3s, just say so and I can email them

Influences include: Misery Signals, The Ghost Inside, Veil of Maya, Winds of Plague, Born of Osiris, Sea of Treachery,Parkway Drive, August Burns Red, For the Fallen Dreams, For Today, A Different Breed of Killer, All Shall Perish, Periphery, Circle of Contempt
Last edited by advancedriku at Sep 7, 2010,
The stuff is pretty good dude. I'll be honest in saying that the recordings weren't the best and the keys were off at some times but I definitely get what you guys are going for. Keep to it and tighten up your sound a little bit and you guys will be golden . Love the myspace layout btw
Nick is right. The stuff has an extremely good foundation, it just needs to be tightened up. Your music incorporates a lot of different ideas that make each song completely unique and will in the future help set you apart.

If you would return to us the favor, listen to our tracks and tell us what you enjoy and despise about them.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1350164
Yeah, some of the key parts were written the day of when recording, and we got a really good price for that quality. We changed up our sound a lot though, because our original guitarist wouldn't really let us stray from the Parkway Drive sound. We now are much more tight sonically, because we decided to go in a more technical/melodic direction.

Fade To Oblivion is awesome btw ;]
I'm posting so I'll be able to find this thread again. I'm doing it from my phone, so I can't listen. I'll do it tomorrow though.

+1 for the kickass name. I love Misery Signals.
Listened to the stuff you had up on Myspace. It was good! It could definitely use some tightening up, but I could imagine some of the stuff you guys put out in the future going straight onto my iPod.
Quote by GogglesVK
Listened to the stuff you had up on Myspace. It was good! It could definitely use some tightening up, but I could imagine some of the stuff you guys put out in the future going straight onto my iPod.

Thanks man, that means a lot =] We sound a lot better now, so once we get one of the new songs recorded I guess I'll need to let people here know. Btw, Rum is the only song with an accurate representation of what we sound like now, minus the solo.