Page 1 of 3
Well?

Do any of you Pit Monkeys make/write comics?

I started one yesterday. It was an impulse thing, lawl.

What about y'alls?

I know the anime thread has its own comic.

Anyone else?
I can't draw for shit, but sometimes I come up with jokes for those short ones.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Quote by The_Casinator
I can't draw for shit, but sometimes I come up with jokes for those short ones.

Lawl, I suck at drawing too.

I just make stuff with MS Paint.
I think of little things to say in them sometimes, but never go through with it.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Yeah I draw single panel things, kinda like Gary Larson's the Far Side. For a while as a kid I wanted to be a cartoonist. Have a look at my deviantArt page (link in sig) if you really want to see them, but the quality is loooow.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

I started making a gothic/dark comic back when I was 15, and when I was 18 or 19 made a 4-strip long series called "Fukitol"

Gothic comic: http://www.freewebs.com/lateralisart/Blackened/index.htm

And here is Fukitol:

Cant find the 4th one for some reason

I even made my own animated cartoon as a high school art project, but it's in german:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbUrwUHVvNM
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Sep 7, 2010,
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Lawl, nice stuff, Corey.

Do you update regularly?

And do you use that tablet thingy to draw?

nah, the gothic comic died because I had no idea what to do with it.
I WILL reuse the character, however, and of course the cat

And Fukitol is a one-shot thing about a guy losing his pants while drunk, not really much of a story to tell

EDIT: and yeah, I used a tablet for the cartoon, I think Fukitol was mouse-drawn, and the gothic cartoon I did on paper, scanned it in and then retouched it with the mouse.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Sep 7, 2010,
What. The. ***.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Yeah, the majority of mine are hand-drawn but I've been thinking about using a tablet for them soon. Nothing serious though, just stuff I come up with when I'm bored in class.

I did make this awesome one about a guy falling off a roof I'll upload it if I can find it.
cat
Quote by CoreysMonster
nah, the gothic comic died because I had no idea what to do with it.
I WILL reuse the character, however, and of course the cat

And Fukitol is a one-shot thing about a guy losing his pants while drunk, not really much of a story to tell

EDIT: and yeah, I used a tablet for the cartoon, I think Fukitol was mouse-drawn, and the gothic cartoon I did on paper, scanned it in and then retouched it with the mouse.

Fukitol'd make a pretty cool slice-of-life comic, methinks.
Quote by guitarxo
Yeah, the majority of mine are hand-drawn but I've been thinking about using a tablet for them soon. Nothing serious though, just stuff I come up with when I'm bored in class.

I did make this awesome one about a guy falling off a roof I'll upload it if I can find it.

Hah, I don't think I'll ever have to buy a tablet. It'd be a complete waste of money, in my case.

Coolio, I'd like to see it.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Hah, I don't think I'll ever have to buy a tablet. It'd be a complete waste of money, in my case.

Haha why?
cat
Sure do. Sometimes I write letters to people as two- or three-page-long comics.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I kind of want to make a comic, but I honestly can't come up with a starting concept. I really suck at inspiration lol.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
I kind of want to make a comic, but I honestly can't come up with a starting concept. I really suck at inspiration lol.

Well, my advice is: don't sit around waiting for inspiration. Trust your impulses.

When I posted my strip yesterday, I thought it was pretty sucky. But, Corey got a giggle out of it, so I guess it's not that terrible after all.

Dost thou draw well?
I made a stoner comic yesterday, it didn't look as bad as i thought.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
When I was 12 I made comics called "Super-Jeff" about a guy named Jeff who was a door to door salesman for Sky TV and he had super powers but they sucked so he never used them.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I use to in the 6th grade, I stopped when my Health teacher walked up to me one day, pulled me out of my desk and just went apeshit on it, broke the desk, tore up all of the paper and pencils and told me to leave class.
Quote by Spartan101400
I use to in the 6th grade, I stopped when my Health teacher walked up to me one day, pulled me out of my desk and just went apeshit on it, broke the desk, tore up all of the paper and pencils and told me to leave class.

wtf, were you in the Nazi Youths?
Quote by CoreysMonster
wtf, were you in the Nazi Youths?

Nope, that's just his way of showing displease with students, he got fired soon afterward anyway for slamming a kid up against the wall after the kid called his child a "mistake."

I'm starting to write a some more narrative stuff. I love drawing comics.

When I was 12, a friend and I made about 200 sprites of star wars characters in order to make a series of comic strips. We didn't make a single one in the end but drawing all the sprites was the fun part.
i read/laugh slightlt at comics
Hello Will You Be My Freind?
Quote by guitar-guy69
i knocked a girl up once but thank the lord it died inside her

Quote by guitar-guy69
Guitar-guy69 your the best

Quote by guitar-guy69
my penis floats when its in the water so it always looks hard

Hello my name is guy i like my women naked and aroused lol
I used to draw a lot when I was 13, but they didn't make a lot of sense. Now I doodle when I'm bored in class, but I don't devote any time to them.

I did make a few for a MS Paint comics thread that was here some time ago. Thought I'd share them, since everyone else is:

Page 1 of 3