Are you guys doing any scheduled maintenence on your server today? The site's acting up a little... Not even letting me download GPtabs...
Everything is divisible by metal- Michael Angel Batio
Last edited by Wing00 at Sep 7, 2010,
Quote by Wing00
Are you guys doing any scheduled maintenence on your server today? The site's acting up a little... Not even letting me download GPtabs...

I'd recommended that you reset router, as it's incredibly likely that it is on your end, as I'm having no problems whatsoever. For future reference, post things like this in the Site Feedback forum.

There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
^^^ Sorry about posting it in the wrong area. But my router's not the problem. Every other site I go to is loading up just fine. I think it may be the server my computer uses to route through to the UG server that is bugging out. I am all the way up in Canada after all...
Everything is divisible by metal- Michael Angel Batio
Last edited by Wing00 at Sep 7, 2010,
Hey mate.

It may be worth making a post here.

Thats where UG's lead programmer (Til from Kenig) looks at things that need fixing. You've got a much better chance at an answer / for the problem to be fixed if you post there. Its up to you, though.

RIP Tom Searle.