If this belongs in another thread i apologize but i've been having alot of trouble with this lately and would love to find a solution. We've had fast working internet for awhile now and everything loaded on youtube instantly, no waiting or nothing. But now all of a sudden its different. We havent changed internet or modem or router. But now youtube (along with other video related sites) either wont load, takes awhile or has a random speed burst and then just stops. This is happeneing on all our computers, i've re-started the router and the computers and still nothing.

The weird thing is the internet isnt slow, only videos and youtube are. If i download music or movies its as fast as it always was.

If anyone has any idea or solutions to this problem i'd be very thankful.

Cheers.
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Yeah it's likely your ISP, I've heard if you delete your browsing history it can solve the issue sometimes. Comcast and AT&T are known for this.
LOL
i've deleted my browsing history and its the same, also i've downloaded alot of movies lately so could that be the problem ? we have a certain amount of GB's or room or something like we can use and it went over last month or this month i believe, should i just stop, and when will it return to normal ?
Quote by Thrill-house

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
get google chrome.

if that dosnt work, there are some tricks for making firefox faster
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by Conor360
i've deleted my browsing history and its the same, also i've downloaded alot of movies lately so could that be the problem ? we have a certain amount of GB's or room or something like we can use and it went over last month or this month i believe, should i just stop, and when will it return to normal ?

You need to know if you ISP has a GB limit monthly or your plan has MB/GB limits, you need to call your internet company provider and figure it out from them.
LOL