Point Blank Range

Its an intrumental without voice because I can't sing. The lyrics can be seen at the link though. I play everything but the drums. There are places that are a bit rough but when my band plays it it'll be sorted.
Now I'm walking the empty solemn streets
Casting down the shadows of my defeat
You look at me as if I'm throwing my life away
Well I'll tell you now, I'm not a fucking hyperbole.

Honey
Last edited by Fenhemn at Sep 7, 2010,
The intro was good but just a bit out of time. The instrumentation is good, the bass is a bit late tho. Ahh ok the verse is good, totally singable. I like the chords you use, good job. The chorus, again the bass is just a bit late but then it sorts itself it out. The verse is, again good, I can't say I agree with your tone dude. The chorus is totally singable I like it. Good solo, I like it very rock n roll, it sorta reminds of John Frusciante. Nice bridge dude, again I like it. I can totally imagine vocals to this. All in all, great job my friend!!

Crit my new song? It's pretty weird, I don't know if I can classify it into a genre. Yeah, like yours it's got no vocals because I don't have a good voice. Hope you like it! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1359512
Cheers, thanks for the feedback it's been very helpful. Do you think the tone needs to be sharper?

I'll take a look at yours.
Now I'm walking the empty solemn streets
Casting down the shadows of my defeat
You look at me as if I'm throwing my life away
Well I'll tell you now, I'm not a fucking hyperbole.

Honey