Im looking to get one,but I'm sure they have different sounds....I hate to sound like a noob,lol.

But Im looking for a sound like in the solo for Manson's Sweet Dreams cover. Now,I saw somewhere that John 5 used a Crybaby 95Q while with the band,so guess that would be what he used when touring and playing that song.

just any help would be great.
My Sound Makers
ESP Eclipse II
Epi Les Paul Studio
Fender Blues Jr.
Last edited by Its HypnoToad at Sep 7, 2010,
Quote by forsaknazrael
Get that wah. it's not a particularly unique wah tone, tbh. you should be able to nail it with any wah with a thick sound.

yea,I've never really looked into all the different wahs before,mostly cause I wouldnt use them awhole lot in stuff I play.

So I had no idea if that tone was something generic or what,lol.
My Sound Makers
ESP Eclipse II
Epi Les Paul Studio
Fender Blues Jr.
If you are in the UK I am selling a fulltone clyde deluxe which will probably be the best wah you could get your hands on for the price.
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
I second the 535Q option; I've always loved the old WH-10's, but something about the reissue just didn't snag me. I loved the 535Q when I tried though, enough so that I now own one.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 71-73
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 1-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-5
I would recommend a 535q as the others have. Personally I have a Bad Horsie 2, which I really love in standard wah mode. I just don't like the extra contour/level adjustment nearly as much as I like the adjustments of the 535q.