Hey (this might sound like a noob question)
I have just got my first pedals/stompboxes and I wondered if you had any tips on how to engage/disengage more than one pedal at one, in time with the music.
Say, a heavy distortion going sparkly clean, I'd need to hit my channel select, OD and EQ. Any advice on how to do this quickly and well, as I've had a bit of trouble.

Thanks
Tom
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
You would want to use an A/B stompbox or something along those lines. Also, I don't want to say what's already been said but you probably do want to post this in another forum.
If it's creative, true to your musical goal, and it sounds good, put it in the song.

1. Guitar, delay, verb, amp, and creativity.
2. Well-tuned acoustic piano and creativity.
3. A bottle of water.
If you're not running the effects through the loop then you could use an AB/ABY pedal.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Sorry man, i thought it may have been 'technique' ahaa
I'm sorrryyyyy :'(
But i love you all for answering
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
Oh s*** yeah, sorry, pressed wrong forum, meant to out it in technique :S
Dont know what happened there, i do apologise lmao
Gear:
Snark Headstock tuner!