Hey UG. Atm im practicing a riff from This Love by Pantera.
||o--------------4------------------------|----------------4-------------|
||---------4-------4----------------------|---------4--------4-----------5-|
||--0-2-2---2-2-----5-2-3-4-5-2-4-5-|-0-2-2---2-2-----5-2-3-4-3-|

God damnit! How do i post good looking tabs?
Well. My question is:
I find it kinda awkward to pick those two four's (on the D and A string) smoothly. Im using my ring finger for both of them, so i have to jump from the D string to the A string fourth fret using my ring finger. I find i hard to do it smoothly, but how'd you do it otherwise?
Quote by KrisHQ
Hey UG. Atm im practicing a riff from This Love by Pantera.

God damnit! How do i post good looking tabs?
Well. My question is:
I find it kinda awkward to pick those two four's (on the D and A string) smoothly. Im using my ring finger for both of them, so i have to jump from the D string to the A string fourth fret using my ring finger. I find i hard to do it smoothly, but how'd you do it otherwise?

use your pinky for the d string
Are you barring the two 4's? Play the first open note then shift to a powerchord position.
You could use your ring for the A and pinky on the D.
Other than that just play it slow.
I would start out with my pinky and ring finger already on the 4th frets, then I would hit the open string followed by instantly putting my index down to get the 2nd fret.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
What kind of picking are you using, all downstrums would make this very hard, but economy and especially alternate picking would really help.

As for the fingering. I'd definately use index for the 2 and pinky and ring finger for the two 4's and quickly move the pinky to the 5 etc.