Page 1 of 3
So guys, my parents are off on a holiday at the end of the month, so I come to you, yes you, to ask for ideas for meals. I'm aware that i can just buy premade pizzas, and whatnot, but i'd also like to eat something particularly nice, which is easy to make. So, any ideas/tips?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"

Broiling a chicken breast is also really easy too.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
well start living on eggs

there are 1001 ways of making them
Gear:
-Squier Bullet Strat

DUNLOP CRY BABY

-Peavey ValveKing 212
INGREDIENTS
-Ground beef
-Delicious spices if you want them
-Buns

DIRECTIONS
-Mix delicious spices into ground beef
-Cook the ground beef
-Nom

Voila, hamburgers.

INGREDIENTS
Ramen packet

DIRECTIONS
-Put Ramen in boiling water
-Wait
-Remove Ramen from boiling water
-Nom

Voila, Ramen.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Fettucini Alfredo is incredibly easy to make, plus you'll have leftovers if you make enough.

Hamburgers: easy as shit to make.

Eggs/bacon/toast: breakfast.

Cereal

Soup

There's a shitload of food that isn't hard to prepare, get off your ass and go look.
Spaghetti al olio e peperoncino, easy peasy:

Spaghetti
Garlic
Chilli peppers
Olive oil
Parsley

Cook the spaghetti, while it's cooking lightly bake the thinly cut garlic and peppers in the oil and throw that shit over the spaghetti. Finish with the parsley for a cool look.

Tasty & cheap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aglio_e_Olio
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Rice, chicken, peanuts and some sort of stir fry sauce....do it up, eat it up.

If you like your veggies, get frozen bags, let them sit in warm water, once they thaw up a bit, load them in a storage container and put them in the fridge.
Canned tuna and rice.
Canned tuna and pasta.
Canned tuna and oatmeal.

The variations are endless.
Quote by KeepOnRotting

Eggs/bacon/toast: every meal.

Fix'd

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by prleLTD
well start living on eggs

there are 1001 ways of making them

This is basically what I do.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by SteveHouse
INGREDIENTS
-Ground beef
-Delicious spices if you want them
-Buns

DIRECTIONS
-Mix delicious spices into ground beef
-Cook the ground beef
-Nom

Voila, hamburgers.

INGREDIENTS
Ramen packet

DIRECTIONS
-Put Ramen in boiling water
-Wait
-Remove Ramen from boiling water
-Nom

Voila, Ramen.

This man has revolutionized my life.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by CrackAddict2000
Spaghetti al olio e peperoncino, easy peasy:

Spaghetti
Garlic
Chilli peppers
Olive oil
Parsley

Cook the spaghetti, while it's cooking lightly bake the thinly cut garlic and peppers in the oil and throw that shit over the spaghetti. Finish with the parsley for a cool look.

Tasty & cheap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aglio_e_Olio

This is the kind of thing this thread needs, not processed garbage 'ready meals'.

Pasta is really one of the best cheap foods. Also, soups are always good to make when you have no money, leek and potato etc..
Really tasty chicken

Boneless skinless chicken breast
Olive oil
Seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic onion medley)

Put enough olive oil in a skillet to coat the bottom
Put the pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium
Once the oil is hot put the chicken in the pan
Flip the chicken once the side in the pan is golden-brown (roughly 5 min)
Once the entire chicken breast is golden-brown (another 5 min or so) it should be done but you may want to cut the chicken to make sure the inside is cooked

Put bbq sauce on it if you want. Enjoy
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Quote by Luke200420
Really tasty chicken

Boneless skinless chicken breast
Olive oil
Seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic onion medley)

Put enough olive oil in a skillet to coat the bottom
Put the pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium
Once the oil is hot put the chicken in the pan
Flip the chicken once the side in the pan is golden-brown (roughly 5 min)
Once the entire chicken breast is golden-brown (another 5 min or so) it should be done but you may want to cut the chicken to make sure the inside is cooked

Put bbq sauce on it if you want. Enjoy

Yeah, guys, more like this, if you can. I'd rather cook some decent food, than open a tin and slap it onto a plate.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
4chan info threads are awesome for this. I'll post some of the crap I have.

VKedit: RAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEE. All of the pics
I have are on my old computer.
Last edited by GogglesVK at Sep 7, 2010,
Pasta is always easy to make. The sauce is the hardest part of it, but that's not difficult. You could always make some stir fry with some of your favorite vegetables. Rice is easy to make, and good with a lot of things, including stir fried vegetables. Eggs are always delicious, and you can do so many things with them, and combine them with a lot of things.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I really think this should be made in to an official thread. Maybe linked in the UG Bible.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I really think this should be made in to an official thread. Maybe linked in the UG Bible.

Nah. Foody threads pop up all the time, and we call them ONLY threads, and within 48 hours they die forever. It's honestly better this way

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Spaghetti:

Ingredients-
1 package spaghetti
Premade sauce of your choice (some really aren't bad...I like prego)
Glad microwaveable storage container (haven't tried with any other brand)

Fill the container with hot water and nuke it until the spaghetti is soft. While it's cooling, nuke the sauce till it's warm. You can add whatever meat you want to it, but it's usually fine without as well.

And there you have it. Spaghetti as usual, but you do it in half the time.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Sep 7, 2010,
Quote by SteveHouse
Nah. Foody threads pop up all the time, and we call them ONLY threads, and within 48 hours they die forever. It's honestly better this way

But I want to remember these but not put in the effort to type them up.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
But I want to remember these but not put in the effort to type them up.

1. Copy
2. Paste
3+n. Nom

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Omelette, Spanish Omelette if you have the time.

Every pasta ever.

And my personal favourite - Chilli con Carne (remember the secret ingredient is a small piece of dark chocolate).
fine. cheap, easy, and not something you put in a microwave?

take every vegetable (canned, fresh, or frozen) and meat you have in your fridge. chop 'em up. put them in a pot of boiling water with some salt, pepper, bay leaves, whatever spices you've got. cook it until the meat's done. now you have stew.

got onions or shallots lying around? chop 'em up, carmelize them for a bit, throw them in a pot with some beef bullion. throw a piece of bread over that bitch and you got french onion soup.

how about this: put on some rice to cook, fry up some vegetables and meat/tofu/whatever, mix some peanut butter, sugar, water, and soy sauce together, and you've got stir fry with peanut sauce.

or, what I made yesterday. get some glutenous and regular rice flour. mix 1 cup of the regular, 1/2 of the glutenous, some sugar to taste, mix it together, and add water until it's just barely sticky. roll into balls, and throw that shit into some boiling salted water. in another pan, heat up 1/2 cup of water, 1/8 cup of soy sauce, 1/4 cup of sugar, and a tablespoon of corn starch. get the rice ball out of the water when they start to float, stick some sort of object into them (fork, skewer, whatever), pour the sauce over, and BAM, mitarashi dango.

and, I mustn't forget... get some cooked rice. put it on some saran wrap. put anything delicious in the middle of it (curry, a pickle, I don't give a fuck). form it into a ball or triangle, whatever shape's your poison. slap some nori on it. congratulations, you've made onigiri.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Sep 7, 2010,
Fried rice is easy, there's just a lot of steps and it generates a lot of dishes.

1. Cook rice.
2. Cook meats to go in rice if you want.
3. Scramble 1-3 eggs depending on how much rice you made.
4. Stir-fry rice, add soy sauce.
5. Add eggs.
6. Add vegetables. Green onion is always a plus here, as are carrots.
7. Add meats.
8. Nom.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
1. Copy
2. Paste
3+n. Nom

Might as well start the list for college.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Lasagna

1.5 lbs hamburger
46 ounces of spaghetti sauce (Hunts, Prego, whatever's tasty)
2 eggs
1 container of cottage cheese (I think it's like 24 ounces or so but not sure)
16 ounces of mozzarella cheese (shredded)
Lasagna noodles
Spices (You can decide what kind of seasonings you wanna put in. I like to use a little garlic powder with some oregano and salt and pepper)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees (Fahrenheit). Get large cooking skillet and brown hamburger. Add spaghetti sauce to the browned hamburger and mix thoroughly and remove from heat. Add your favorite spices. In another bowl, beat the eggs and add the cottage cheese and mix them up good. Fill bottom of a 13X9 inch pan with 1/3 of meat and sauce mixture. Cover with layer of uncooked lasagna noodles. Cover the layer of noodles with a layer of half of the cottage cheese mix. Cover with new layer of 1/3 of the meat sauce. Cover that with 8 ounces of mozzarella cheese. Make a new layer of noodles. Make a layer with the remaining cottage cheese mix. Cover that with the remaining meat sauce and then cover that with the rest of the shredded mozzarella cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and pop it in the oven for 1 hour. Then take the foil off and cook that for another 10 or 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5-10 minutes so it can cool off and congeal and is easier to cut. Then feast.
Peepee on yo tittays
how could I neglect the quesadilla? two tortillas, cheese, and you're golden. salsa's just as easy. then there's mashed potatoes with garlic, fried potatoes, fried zucchini, salad, guacamole, celery and peanut butter, stuffed bell peppers (baked bell peppers stuffed with anything you want/have), curry, curried rice (rice with curry powder, pretty much), baked potatoes, garlic bread, roasted pepper sandwiches (fry up some garlic and peppers of any sort until the skin is blackened, toast some bread, made a sandwich), lettuce wraps...
Most of my recipes aren't that easy but no one has posted a dessert, and that's about the only thing I can make that takes a small amount of time. Desserts are my specialty.

2 cups orange sherbet or sorbet, softened
1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (I use half a can, it gets too sweet for me)
1/2 cup Orange juice
1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed

Line a pan with foil. Spread sherbet onto bottom of pan to form an even layer. You could do this before you start mixing the other ingredients. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually add condensed milk and juice, beating until blended. Gently stir in Cool Whip. Spread over sherbet in pan. Freeze for about 3 hours. When the dessert is firm you just turn it upside down on a platter or plate and you take off the foil. The best part is that you could get all the ingredients in Low Fat form.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by MakinLattes
how could I neglect the quesadilla? two tortillas, cheese, and you're golden.

For moar filling, add chopped-up chicken. For moar breakfast, add bacon.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Time like this you need to get yourself a woman.

Just make ramen noodles
or a shit ton of pbj sandwiches (once again, a woman would be helpful in their construction)

or just bbq all the time, it's super easy
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Sausage Casserole: buy a packet of casserole mix from a store (costs around 20p here)

Chop an onion, carrots, celery and maybe some more veg. Brown off the Sausages in a frying pan.
Mix the casserole sauce thing in water (some are done already in jars) and add everything in it. Leave in the oven for about 40-60 mins. Serve with mash potato or rice.

For just one person, you'd probably need 1 onion, 2 carrots and 1 stick of celery and 4 sausages. It'll also give you more detailed instructions on the packet.
My own little thing I like making

Ingredients:

A pack of frozen vegetables.

A pack ramen. ( I prefer the chicken flavor )

Salt, Pepper, and ground chili peppers.

1st step: Boil the vegetables and ramen.

2nd step: Drain the ramen, leave enough water to barely submerge the ramen and put it in a bowl.

3rd step: Put in the flavor packet stuff, salt, pepper, and ground chili pepper. ( Put enough so that it fits your taste. )

4th step: Drain the vegetables and put it in the ramen.

5th step: Delicious Nom'ing
Page 1 of 3