I just got my university results today and i was doing a diploma in music...
i failed...and im an international student....
i have no one else to talk to right now and im very upset..
chances are my university will send me back to my home country...
but i really want another chance...i dont know if my uni will give me one..
i know i can do well if they let me give another chance..i didn’t put my best effort this semester.i had family issues.
I just don’t know what to do right now..
on the bright side-i know all my music theory now and all i need to start doing is applying it.i feel i can’t learn more..ive learnt enough..but i still want to stay here in Australia...

Thanks for reading this though.
i just wanted to let my feelings out...
Well you would have known if you were going to fail earlier in the semester, doesn't your school have some sort of academic probation?

Also,
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by theking4everr
I just got my university results today and i was doing a diploma in music...
i failed...and im an international student....
i have no one else to talk to right now and im very upset..
chances are my university will send me back to my home country...
but i really want another chance...i dont know if my uni will give me one..
i know i can do well if they let me give another chance..i didn’t put my best effort this semester.i had family issues.
I just don’t know what to do right now..
on the bright side-i know all my music theory now and all i need to start doing is applying it.i feel i can’t learn more..ive learnt enough..but i still want to stay here in Australia...

Thanks for reading this though.
i just wanted to let my feelings out...

I hope everything turns out good for you TS. You seem like a nice guy Good luck
Yes my username is my real name. I did that because I've got BALLS

Quote by CG Man16
But we all know gay people want to rape every straight male they see.... Especially children, all gay people are pedophiles. Fact.

@rgrockr-yes they do...thing was that my family issues really screwed with my head...i wasn’t able to concentrate one bit on my studies...but i tried in the end..and i didn’t succeed..i have no idea what im going to do....

@Stefan-Thanks man...i need the luck...
Quote by GogglesVK
It amazes me that the Pit gets worse at humor every 3-5 days.

It all started with the decline of the shoop threads. Hopefully this Justin Bieber one will be funny.
I'm guessing you never spoke with your professors and/or academic adviser about your situation and continued taking (and failing) classes even though it was probably in your best interest to drop them and get an "incomplete" grade.
Is there a way that you could possibly set up a meeting with the teacher or board, in order for you to make up some of the assignments that you didn't turn/missed? Or have gotten a low score on tests or something? I hope there is a way for you to get a break and if you just explain the situation maybe they will understand. I hope for the best for you
STಠ_ಠ
Im going to go in day after to talk to my professors about this and plead to them to let me stay...I just can’t believe this happened..i only failed by a couple of marks...not by a huge margin....but im so thankful to all of you right now..i have people to talk to...
thanks so much guys...

i’m really hoping they’ll let me stay....
thanks again though...i really really appreciate the fact that you guys took the time to help me out..means so much....
You suck, you deserve it. If you knew the stakes were that high, you should have studied better.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
@Neo Evil11-You have no idea what the issue was and you have no right to comment on it the way you did without any knowledge of it whatsoever.Have a good one.
Quote by Eddie4President
Everyone ****s up man. It's not the whole end of the world man. You'll make it through.

Thanks man....i’m trying to be optimistic.
Quote by theking4everr
Im going to go in day after to talk to my professors about this and plead to them to let me stay...I just can’t believe this happened..i only failed by a couple of marks...not by a huge margin....but im so thankful to all of you right now..i have people to talk to...
thanks so much guys...

i’m really hoping they’ll let me stay....
thanks again though...i really really appreciate the fact that you guys took the time to help me out..means so much....

See them as soon as you can. Like I said, ideally you should have spoken them prior to failing the course as soon as you realized your family issues or whatever were affecting your schoolwork. Good luck, but at this point I don't know if it's too late for them to help you.
Damn, amigo. I wish you the best. Take the failure with a grain of salt. If you feel you've learned everything and you've come out with a better understanding of music, then I feel personally you didn't fail

Grades are grades, they can be changed, but that feeling of learning something though and though is something else. I hope that's how you feel towards the situation.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Try not to worry too much TS, just explain to them your situation, I'm sure they'll understand. And don't be too hard on yourself, everyone makes mistakes, but the important thing is that you seem to have learnt from them. Good luck man, I hope things work out for you.
Thank you guys....you have no idea how much all of this has helped me....You’re all legends...thank you so much..I’m going to try and persuade them to let me stay...let’s see how it goes...If it doesn’t go in my favour...the music wont die inside me thats for sure..

Thanks again people...your optimism has made me realise things that i didn’t earlier...
have a great day people and i wish you all the best in life....take care...
If you're only a few marks shy then your uni should allow to move onto the next year and chalk it down to a lapse on your part. They might make you resit the failed module while doing the next year. At worst they'll make you resit the year. Remember unis don't want to get rid of you, you're paying their bills.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Hugging thread. Use it. Reported.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by skater dan0
If you're only a few marks shy then your uni should allow to move onto the next year and chalk it down to a lapse on your part. They might make you resit the failed module while doing the next year. At worst they'll make you resit the year. Remember unis don't want to get rid of you, you're paying their bills.

However, if they kick him out there would be more money to be made accepting a freshmen who will be paying for an entire new 4-year program.