Well it's tuned almost a half-step down (but not quite) which makes it kind of hard to figure out, but I'll see what I can do.

I'm just going to use this version, because it's not tuned a quarter-ish step off: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_6qWrvBl_w

The chords are A D E (and some variations such as D/F# and E/G# and some suspensions, and stuff). If you have more specific questions (which chords are which or what a specific chord is), I might be able to help you out a bit. I'm not going to be specific though unless you need more specific help.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Last edited by food1010 at Sep 7, 2010,
OH THANK YOU !

I have to learn it to swoon this girl who goes to my university, and its her favorite song. By chance, shes going to the open mic night im playing, so I wanted to surprise her. Any help at all would be fantastic !
Quote by ladnan101
OH THANK YOU !

I have to learn it to swoon this girl who goes to my university, and its her favorite song. By chance, shes going to the open mic night im playing, so I wanted to surprise her. Any help at all would be fantastic !
Glad I can help you! Check my edit.
-Chick Corea
Thats incredibly helpful !
Thank you, I would have done it myself but I dont have an ear ha. So Basically the whole song goes ADE with some variations the are just flair ? That I can handle.
Quote by ladnan101
Thats incredibly helpful !
Thank you, I would have done it myself but I dont have an ear ha. So Basically the whole song goes ADE with some variations the are just flair ? That I can handle.
Yeah except not necessarily in that order. Given that information you can figure out which go where?
-Chick Corea
Yeah, that shoudlnt be a problem, Ill just match up chord changes with lyrics, and then figure out those chords.
THANK YOU AGAIN, so much. Youve been so helpful.
Quote by ladnan101
Yeah, that shoudlnt be a problem, Ill just match up chord changes with lyrics, and then figure out those chords.
THANK YOU AGAIN, so much. Youve been so helpful.
No problem! I'm glad to help.
-Chick Corea