so pit i have had the same girlfriend for about 18 months now and she is crazy jealous. she gets pissed when im around girls. im supposed to go camping soon with a bunch of friends and a few are bringing their lady friends. she is convinced that these girls are going to try to jump on my dick. ive gotten to the point where i dont care anymore i wanna have fun with friends and not get held back cause she is to insecure. what can i do to fix this problem? is this common with all girls?

also i dont care if she hangs with guys or anything i trust her completely. so its not a two way street situation.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Quote by Skagasm
so pit i have had the same girlfriend for about 18 months now and she is crazy jealous. she gets pissed when im around girls. im supposed to go camping soon with a bunch of friends and a few are bringing their lady friends. she is convinced that these girls are going to try to jump on my dick. ive gotten to the point where i dont care anymore i wanna have fun with friends and not get held back cause she is to insecure. what can i do to fix this problem? is this common with all girls?

also i dont care if she hangs with guys or anything i trust her completely. so its not a two way street situation.

Dump her.
Quote by Skagasm
so pit i have had the same girlfriend for about 18 months now.

What? Still the same one? Dude come on..
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
no, its not all that common but its not super rare either
if you dont love her dump her people like that are the crazy ones you see in the newspaper killing their husbands and kids.
i play an instrument. nuff sed.
the relationship thread ignores things half the time. they are too busy with the how to get my dick wet questions.
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

Yeah wrong forum but no. You yourself can't cure insecurity. That's a battle within. She needs to fix it herself. No not all girls are like this.. Just like 98% percent are jealous.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
i need a 2%'r
roland AC90