Flop or not? i think that since Wesker is actually Wesker like now, it might not be that bad, although the story line will probably suck

Opinions?
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by bjovi400
Flop or not? i think that since Wesker is actually Wesker like now, it might not be that bad, although the story line will probably suck

Opinions?

they need to ditch the bullshit and take the story directly from the games instead of making up random shitty storylines.
Quote by rickyj

Avatar brought hope to the world of 3D. now people know how to do it right. whether or not they'll actually do it is up to the director, and from how things have been, very few have followed Avatar's lead.
They keep making these movies as if gamers are add-stricken kittens. Most gamers actually appreciated the pace and ambiance of the resident evil video games, not just the obsequious action
Quote by rickyj
they need to ditch the bullshit and take the story directly from the games instead of making up random shitty storylines.

This. Thread over.
Avatar was the most retarded movie I have ever seen. Though I admit the 3D was decent.
Make a movie of resident evil 4 and I'll be happy.

And guys, don't start with that avatar shit. This is a thread about resident evil.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Sep 8, 2010,
Quote by rickyj

Thank you for adding a compelling argument in favour of Mudmen190.
Does Milla Jovovovovovovovitch get naked? That's all that's keeping the series alive really.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I've disliked them all so far. The only reason I'll see it is because I think Wesker is one of the best villians of all time.
ಠ_ಠ
itll suck like the rest of them. actually the live actions sucked so much that capcom showed hollywood how its done with degeneration.
i actually like the the RE movies, yes they had nothing to do with the games,
but they were cool imo,
il sara7a il sara7a, i made you a goat but i eated it

we are not racist, we hate everyone equally
Quote by angusfan16
Make a movie of resident evil 4 and I'll be happy.

And guys, don't start with that avatar shit. This is a thread about resident evil.

A movie about the game RE4 would be epic if done well. It also has potential for a lot of fail. Don't forget about the Max Payne and Hitman movies .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

RE sucked when they made Ashley or whatever the f*ck her name is superpowers. Resident Evil is and should remain horror. Not fast paced action with some superhero.
Quote by sandyman323
Avatar brought hope to the world of 3D. now people know how to do it right. whether or not they'll actually do it is up to the director, and from how things have been, very few have followed Avatar's lead.

Inception would have been sooooo badass in 3d.

Buut.

Sadly it never happened.
Hopefully it'll be better than Extinction, and for all the guys saying to base it directly from the games, that's a very poor choice to do that, because we know what happens and it would be boring to watch a game to movie adaptation.
I would like to watch the movie, I'm curious. I think the same way as most of the other guys, they should have made it more like the games, by not having a character who is a super human. I thought this since the first one, I'll wait to rent it. Resident Evil 4 is an amazing game, who would play Leon though? I liked Silent Hill also, at least they didn't use a super human.
STಠ_ಠ
if you liked the first 3 chances are you'll like the 4th.

personally i enjoyed the series thus far. none of them are cinematic masterpieces or anything but if i wanna watch some zombies and explosions then its not a bad flick. especially when you compare it to other video game movies like oh, lets say super mario bros or double dragon.