I've had my wolfgang for some time now
and to me, it's seriously one of the best sounding guitars I've ever heard (this is personal, in case anybody gets upset by this...)

I just wanna know what these pick ups are,
and if they are just stock peavey pick ups (which i suspect is the case), if there are any pick ups on the market that's pretty close to it.
Guitars:
* Custom "does-it-all" Strat
*'12 James Tyler Studio Elite HD Burning Water (HSH)
* EVH Wolfgang Special Stealth HT
Arnt they Dimarzio?

NVM,I was thinking of the Axis,but that might be a option.
My Sound Makers
ESP Eclipse II
Epi Les Paul Studio
Fender Blues Jr.
Last edited by Its HypnoToad at Sep 8, 2010,
I'm pretty sure they are EVH pickups. You can buy them seperatly, he does his frankenstrat pickup and the wolfgang pickup so im pretty sure they will be EVH pickups
yes, dimarzios or wound the same specs as ones. the neck is an Air Norton, but i can't remember for the life of me what the bridge is

EDIT: i believe it's a Tone Zone.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
i've been doing research on my own and have found out that, like some of you told me, that dimarzio AirNorton and ToneZone were indeed used, but on the EBMM EVH model, not peavey wolfgang (I don't know how similar those two guitars sound, as I never owned the EBMM one)

The EVH wolfgang pickups they are selling, as far as what I've read goes, are custom wound by Seymour Duncan, and are thus different from peavey ones

I've heard that, for the wolfgang, Peavey wound them themselves.
oh well, I guess if i can't find THE peavey wolfgang pickups, I'd have to go with the closest alternatives;

AirNorton + ToneZone or EVH Wolfie pickups it is then, I guess

Thanks guys
Guitars:
* Custom "does-it-all" Strat
*'12 James Tyler Studio Elite HD Burning Water (HSH)
* EVH Wolfgang Special Stealth HT