The Goddess has a wrap-around bridge which could give you intonation problems if you intend on down-tuning. I prefer the GT out of those three because of looks and hardware. The Standard will probably give you the most bang for the buck though.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
They also don't make the Goddess or GT anymore. And the Goddess is geared toward female players. Go for the GT or the Standard.
The best of the Gibson SG series is the reissue SG Custom, but it costs an arm and a leg. As the other two are discontinued and the Standard is truly a fantastic guitar, I'd go with the SG Standard.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by Ali-b912
And the Goddess is geared toward female players.

Interesting hypothesis.

If I had the opportunity I'd take the Goddess over either of the others any day. But a Goddess would be hard to find, so I'd take a Standard over the GT - GT has straplocks, though.
Quote by Flying Couch
Interesting hypothesis.

If I had the opportunity I'd take the Goddess over either of the others any day. But a Goddess would be hard to find, so I'd take a Standard over the GT - GT has straplocks, though.

This, though straplocks aren't very expensive
Quote by siverstorm
This, though straplocks aren't very expensive

Yeah. Standard or GT, it's really immaterial. Same pickups, same body wood... I think the GT has an ebony board though. Unfortunately, if you ask me the GT is ass-ugly. So yeah. Standard.
Since it's next to imposisble to find a Goddess or GT for sale anyway, it's not like you have many options.

Though for what it's worth, having played a Goddess and a few Standards, I'd place the Goddess above the Standard. If you're tuning down quite far then yeah, the single piece wrap-over bridge is a pain, but in common tunings it's very comfortable and the one I played gave me the best tone I've ever been able to pull out of an SG and it had the best neck I've ever found on a Gibson too. An Sg Goddess in Sky Burst is also pretty much the prettiest guitar around, to me. I would have bought the one I tried if it hadn't been just plain black.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Thanks for the responses guys it seems there is no definite one that is better so I will be think I will getting the GT because it looks and sounds awesome and it is cheaper than the standard.