Page 1 of 2
In the opposite spirit to the other thread.

My picks would be Mike Patton, Devin Townsend, The Dalai Lama and maybe some non-Dalai llamas.
Quote by silent caution
When i was younger i used to pee in peoples shoes and blame their dog
George Best........

Slash
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Paul Gilbert
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I don't share beer

He or she can have a drink of their choosing, I shall have one of mine

Let's be sensible here; we're not animals
Angus Young. im sure he'd know how to drink and have a fair few stories to tell

EDIT: oh and Will Ferrell and John C Reilly... at the same time...
Last edited by CreepingDeath13 at Sep 8, 2010,
Rob Arnold, Matt DeVries and Michael Romeo. Failing that, Akerfeldt or Max Cavalera.
Terry Pratchett, Simon Neil, Peter Molyneux
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Ozzy Osbourne... he wouldn't limit himself to one, he'd go ahead and down 50 cans in one sitting.
DeVillains!
Quote by vigenharutyunya
BUCKETHEAD!!!!
oh yeah.. but id love him to buy me beer.... cause i aint got much money to spoil.. i even cant afford beer for me

would he be wearing the bucket?
Quote by CreepingDeath13
would he be wearing the bucket?

It's a new surgical inhancement for all the hip people...you wouldn't understand.
Too Many Religious People And Not Enough Lions
In no particular order, and probably not all at once, Andy Mckee, Dan O'Connor and Alan Day from Four Year Strong, Russell Howard, Bruce Willis, Bob Dylan, Dallas Green and for sheer fun, Rick Astley.
When you say "Share", Do you mean like...with a straw?

Anyways...

Tom Waits, Mike Watt, Paul Simonon and Paul Westerberg.
Miranda Kerr.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Garry W. Tallent or Paul McCartney

Tallent because he's played bass for Bruce Springsteen since like 1970 and apparently he's a Rock and Roll historian. I feel like he'd have a lot of stories to tell as he's been in the background for forty years. And Paul McCartney simply because he's Paul McCartney.
Chris Rock, Jake Gyllenhaal, Devin Townsend
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I don't drink alcohol but i'd love to speak to Paul Gilbert.. he's my idol.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Definitely Dave Grohl, just for the laughs.
John Frusciante, just to hear what he's gt to say.
Jack Black, Josh Homme.
Jerry Cantrell.
Jim Morrison.. oh.. ...would be cool if he was alive
Layne Staley..oh man.. ..also.

Tom Delonge, Mark Hoppus, Travis Barker.
Brandon Boyd
James Hetfield.

there aren't really many actors I can think of.

Tim Burton.

Oscar Wilde if he was alive
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Sep 8, 2010,
Glenn Beck. He'd definitely be funny to get drunk with, regardless of how you feel about his politics.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Josh Homme, or Claudio Sanchez.

Or Zooey Deschanel. We don't even have to talk, I just want to look at her.

Daniel Day-Lewis would be pretty awesome too. I would get him hammered and try to get him to shout "I AM THE THIRD REVELATION!!!"
Just a drink, not a beer.

Marion Cotillard, Michael Palin, John Cheese Cleese, Leonardo Dicrapio Dicaprio, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Hugh Dennis, Paul Merton, Josh Farro, Terry Jones, John C McGinley, Stephen Fry, Friedrich Nietzche, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Mark Twain,
Russel Howard, David Mitchell, Frankie Boyle, Dinah Washington, Max Richter, Hans Zimmer, Robert Downey Jr, Peter Finch andHayley Williams.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I don't drink beer, but I imagined myself drinking a few ones with James Hetfield, and just joking for hours and hours saying " BEER GOOOOD ! "

Also Muhammed Suicmez, too bad Chuck Schuldiner past away
Uhhm who else, Slash, Kirk Hammett... beeeh just name your regular metal idol clichés
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
Devin Townsend, Adam Jones, Buckethead, Doug Walker, Noah Antwiler and James Rolfe.

Oh and Selma Hayek. I'd love to have a beer with her. And then some cocktails.

And then some making out.

And then I want to ████ her █████ while we ██████ █████ and whip cream ██████ all over ███████ ██████ sheep baa-ing █████ ████ ██ █████ like that one time in Berlin when I ██████ ████ ██ █████ Irish folk singer █████ ████ hurt like a bitch ███ Roman numerology ██████ C++ coding ████████ Calvin and Hobbes strip with Stupendous Man.
Page 1 of 2