i think this could be in the wrong place but im just wondering if anybody has heard anything about it?

when i googled it all that comes up is something about it being anounced in 2007 by the games for windows magazine and thats where it seems to stop.

the first game was awesome, possibly the best RTS (apart from EVERY total war game)

so does anybody have any ideas about it?
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Well Company of Heroes is in open beta right now. That's good enough for me. Plus it's free.
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
CoH2 wont come. CoH Online is the new thing... It's like Vanilla CoH but with hero mechanics added. That means it wont have the original CoH flavor which is the reason why the "pro"-CoH community is a bit upset about it...

The best site when it comes to CoH is probably:

http://www.gamereplays.org/companyofheroes/

With all the news and stuff...
thanks for the website =)

but you have completly ruined my day... i am genuinly gutted there wont be a sequal =(
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Use the gaming thread captain.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
The lead designer has just tragically died in a car crash (the other car being driven by some druggies) leaving behind his pregnant wife.

So i doubt any plans for COH2 will not be announced for some time.