Has anyone else tried out the RGD320 ?

I got to play one and really like the way it plays, feels but and it may just be me but the pickups sounded like ass.

I was thinking if I get the RGD320 and put some EMG 81/85 or SD Blackouts AHB-1 set in it.

All of my guitars has Blackouts in them now and I love the tone and sound but they are all non-FR

What do you think of the EMG 81/85 for a FR ( Edge 3 ) will sound better or will the Blackouts sound better.

Thanks for any help.

Peavey 6505 @ 300watt 4x12 cab
Peavey Supreme @ 200watt 4x12 cab
Ibanez TBX 150R 2x12
I don't think either one sounds "better", it's really just a matter of preference. Besides, asking people on a forum about which pickup they think sounds better won't really do anything for you at all.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Pickups are personal preference. I myself quite like the 81/85 when they're 18V modded, which some people say sounds a lot like the Blackout. However, beyond that I prefer a nice set of boutique passives - Bareknuckle are my standard now, but I want to try some Bulldogs soon.

On a different note, I'd hold off on some pups as the more important thing would be to get a FR that isn't the Edge 3 - it isn't the worst, but it's not a particularly nice trem.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then