Page 1 of 2
    Upon having a quick and random conversation in TC about whether or not we enjoyed shopping with our moms, I thought "I wonder what UG thinks...." I need help....
    ANYWAY. Do you? or do you not?

Do you have any horror stories that would make you like or dislike that the pit would soooooo eagerly like to hear about?!

Me personally, I really dont mind this. But thats also because I love being with my family and when we get together it usually results in some crazy stuff.
      Hate it.
      GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
      Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion
      I don't like shopping period. she takes too damn long, and I'm never allowed to get things I want. mainly 'cause we can't afford them.
      I love shopping with my mum when i'm making big purchases, she can haggle with sheer awesomeness. I usually get free stuff too....

So, yes.
      Quote by SlackerBabbath
      My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
      Take it to the gay thread.
      Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
      Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
      I am not afraid to do it, but my mom sometimes pisses me off by constantly wanting me to try on ugly clothing.
      I only see her every few months and she loves being taken shopping, so yeah, it's fine. Though that's a very different scenario to when you're dependent on your mother which I guess is what the thread is really about.
      I don't like it. I tell her that I don't like anything in the shop but she continues to pick out clothes and ask if I like them.
      i like shopping with my mom because me mom is hardcore, i always make beavis and butthead sounds with her in the car and she wears acdc shirts
      Quote by palefire
      Should point out that Doctor Rock has a point, by the way - we do have some of the biggest nutters (usually in a funny way) in the country.

Londons Burning!
      dahdahdahdahdah!
      I went shopping with my mom recently because I moved off to college and she wanted to buy me some household essential kinda stuff.
      it wasn't as bad as I expected, but it really wasn't too bad at all, especially seeing how it meant I didn't have to spend much money
      I read the thread title as "Do you enjoy shooping with your mom?"
      ~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
      Quote by Primus2112

Some seriously baaaaaaaad images
      Well it isn't bad, since I rarely buy clothing from the local stores. And she needs a helping hand to carry the loads of groceries and my dad hasn't been around for that for a long time (Ihave a single parent). So I simply just help her to get the food for myself and my brother. And if we go to buy clothes, I just say no, because the clothes are simply too expensive compared to what they look like.
      Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
      Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

I'm kind of awkward around my whole family because I have no idea what to say to them. But I love my mum and shopping with her and my Dad is a nice day out.

Unless you count grocery shopping then it's a pain in the ass for me and my Dad because my Mum overshops and it annoys us. Seriously, we could survive for months if we were stuck in ou house (assuming utilities still work).
      Well, I haven't really shopped with my mom for years. I mean, it's not like either of us avoid it. Just, as a college student, my mom trusts me to buy stuff myself. Yeah, she funds it, but I don't ever really have her there when I'm shopping. (Yeah, if your parents pay for stuff, you still obey their rules, even at 21. I don't see the issue with that. That's off-topic though.) Anyway, I don't have a problem shopping with her, just neither of us really have time.
      Haaeeelll No
      hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
      I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
      Quote by ##_Guitar-newb
      Take it to the gay thread.

HEY YO ! BAAM !

When it comes to running errands and groceries, I don't really mind, my mother is nothing like the other mothers, she gets bored pretty quickly and always wanna get things done in a hurry.
      But when it's about clothes, and decorative stuff for the house ( vases, paintings and what not ) it sucks ! I never go with her, hell no ! She spends at least 20minutes in every shop looking at things and looking for the perfect color that goes with the couch or the wall color or whatever ... As for clothes, she gets very picky and becomes this really annoying shopaholic, so I try to get out of it gently when she asks me to go with her..

But still, love you mommy
      Quote by bb155558
      ... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
      here is the link
      open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
      Quote by Primus2112

This.

On topic: I only do food shopping with her whilst I'm not at college. I guess it's all right.
      If you don't enjoying shopping with your mom that just means you're not in college yet, because once you hit college you know shopping with mom means she picks up the tab, whether it's groceries or clothes or whatever.

(Obviously that statement is not universal, please do not quote me talking about how you're in college and still don't like it, that's cool brah)
      Quote by Wondergaurd
      The Strat/Tele debate is alot like picking a starter in Pokemon, each is great at something and can cover other fields well, it's just what they do good and great that makes 'em different
      Eh, sometimes. Most of the time it's like "We'll leave in 45 minutes" and then we end up leaving four hours later, then I want to kill myself.
      I don't mind it when it's JUST my mom, except for the occasional "OMGTHISWOULDLOOKSOCUTEONYOUOMG!"

When my dad's there though.... it's a completely different story.
      Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
      Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
      Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
      WTF TS, not feeling this one.
      hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
      I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
      Quote by sadSTATUE
      I don't mind it when it's JUST my mom, except for the occasional "OMGTHISWOULDLOOKSOCUTEONYOUOMG!"

When my dad's there though.... it's a completely different story.

Oh jeeze
      Happens to me, but generally, and I don't know how she does it, but whenever I accept to buy the thing that she picks for me, I get a lot of compliments on it from many girls. Women know that sh*t
      Quote by bb155558
      ... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
      here is the link
      open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
      I would rather drink a mixture of rat pis and aids than ever do that again.
      Quote by Carmel
      I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
      I haven't been shopping with my mom since i was like 7 years old.
      Sail upon the open skies
      My mum hates shopping with me cos I slide about on the trolley and keep almost knocking shit over and running into/over people. Also make vroooom noises. I'm 17.
      I think it's quite fun actually, mum and I really get on and have a huge amount in common, so I don't get annoyed by any means if she comes shopping with me. She's got a good eye, often quite a help.

FREDIT:

But if you mean shopping for things like food, or household things, that's hilarious fun actually.
      Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
      yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
      Last edited by freddaahh at Sep 8, 2010,
      I'm 12 and what is this?

OT: No I don't. When ever she drags me along she has to make promises like buying me something. She also "just looks around" the shop for about 2 hours. It's seriously not worth it. So no. I hate it.
      Check out my fitness blog here
      Last edited by maiden_man_666 at Sep 8, 2010,
      I don't get to spend much time with my mom these days, so I enjoy any time I get to spend with her.
      Call me Jack.
      All that you love...
      ...you must love now.
      My Gear:
      PRS Custom 24
      Standard MIM Tele
      Larrivée LV-09E
      Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
      Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
      Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
      My own home-made octave-up pedal
      Look, I am a teenager and well i freaking love it ! We just laugh at everything and everyone it's great !
      I'm 16, my mum always seems stressed and she's always paranoid about getting the best deal. I don't enjoy it at all!

My dad, on the other hand, is more relaxed and easier to convince so great fun to shop with.

Still love my maw muchly though!
      Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
      Page 1 of 2