for a heavy metal sound. i like thrash
whats the best one to get?

i´ve tried many guitars and i like the strat...alot

so whats he best one for thrash metal?

or do i get any MIJ model and chuck in dimarzios?
Probably something with a HSS pickup configuration, though you can get HH ones (then again, you can buy whatever pickups you want and there's bound to be a hundred places selling the right pickguard).
id get juat any strat you like and then put in some hbs on it in hsh config with coil spliting
that for me is one of thew most versatile instruments ever
You've chosen a guitar that's got possibly the most options of any guitar. What kind of budget are we working with, and what amp are you playing through now?

You can do pretty much any pickup configuration you want- HSS, HSH, SSS, SSH, HH, HHH, HHS, SHH, whatever. Until we know more we'll be taking pot shots.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
If you want a HSS strat you could get a Yamaha Pacifica 112v and put some dimarzios in that :P
Gear
Ibanez RG350EX
Encore E9
BB Blaster

I like Llamas
one strat that is geared up for metal from the fender factory is the jim root signature strat, appart from that i would look at something like a showmaster or an american hss strat
what you really want is a fender hm heavy metal strat from the eighties, floyd rose dimarzios and look awesome. Theres a couple on ebay right now
The Jackson Adrian Smith San Dimas, or the Fender Dave Murray Stratocaster or Jim Root Stratocaster. Or just go Warmoth and built your own beast.
MIJ with Seymour Duncans or EMGs sound good.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209

Fender Jim Root MIA Strat.

Its a ****ing beast.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Fender American Special Stratocaster HSS
its a new series that came out recently.
atomic pickups.
check them out, they're really affordable
Gear

Ibanez RG350DX Electric Guitar With DiMarzio Tone Zone
Academy Electric Guitar
BeaverCreek Acoustic Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey Sanpera Footswitch I
[quote="Tom amazing white strat
Fender Jim Root MIA Strat.

Its a ****ing beast.[/QUOTE"]

i love your guitar but im so sick of seeing it whenever a humbucker fender is mentioned

OT maybe look at a used charvel.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
oh that fender jim root looks juicy, bet that rocks. how much are those? whats the sound diff between the korean made and usa made ones?
Quote by Skagasm
i love your guitar but im so sick of seeing it whenever a humbucker fender is mentioned

OT maybe look at a used charvel.

meh

if people dont ask i wouldnt post it.

TS Charvel would also be worth a look, you can get some beauties if your willing to look long and hard enough

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb