Morning? I can't remember that long ago, it's either late preevening or early evening now.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
It's been giood.

Mine too =D

I met a kid who only speaks spanish that goes to my school. He doesnt speak a word of english x.x

Time to use my spanish class skills!! xD
Busy, but good. Had an interesting lecture on WWII Germany, then called up Carvin to pay off the rest of my new guitar. Should have an estimate on completion sometime soon.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
its been good made myself an omellette
wacked off, studied a bit
did some hmw,played guitar
in no particular order
Went to the DMV, took my written test and got my permit. In and out in less than an hour. Pretty cool.
Hey TS i live like 2-3 hours away from you.

OT: It's been alright. spent most of the day so far making music
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Sep 8, 2010,
It's 11:23 here but other than that good, I excercised, had breakfast and have a day off today. Yeah it's been good, but I still need to play guitar though
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Deathlock257
Aw shit! D:

Whens your funeral?

Next tuesday, do you want to come? It's fancy dress. I'm going as a ghost.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Pretty dull, walked the dog, attempted some music homework but really couldn't be arsed walked the dog again and had some fish n chips for tea!
I ate a massive cafe rio burrito (you probably don't know what this is unless you live in Utah or Colorado). I feel like it impregnated me. It was delicious.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
I've been feeling awful, I had a totally brutal night. I seriously forgot how much having fever sucks.
Ahh, smoked a lot of pot, made a video, played plenty of guitar, whacked weeds ().
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by Amos_Moses
made an appointment to have my dog put to sleep, not the best way to start the day.

Ahh, man. That bites. Sorry. :/
Quote by GogglesVK
Ahh, man. That bites. Sorry. :/

That's why it's being put down...

Oh gosh I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.