http://8tracks.com/riffmast/iron-blood-and-blasphemy-1

Alright,sorry for the early post.But i figured better early then late. Just a little mix of some current favorites.Tried to make it kind of diverse.if there is one song you must listen to it's the Al Di Meola one!

Abhorrence-Intro/Vulgary Necrolatry
:Excellent Finnish Death Metal band with a very short lived career.One of the best early demos i've ever heard.This song is just immense.With huge riffs,murky production, and a wonderfully evil atmosphere.All of you into OSDM should of at least heard this once.

Instinct Of Survival-Suffocation
:Like Bolt Thrower gone Crust.Strangle rec'd me this band and upon hearing this track i got up and began to flail uncontrollably. The dirtiest and most bad ass vocals i've ever heard.With the power of Death Metal and the Urgency of Crust this song is bound to make a few heads bang.

Order From Chaos-Forsake Me This Mortal Coil
:One of the greatest bands ever.Oddball thrashy death metal from mars.Noisy and chaotic with a refined sense of songwriting and composition.With their occult themes and grand vision.OFC released 3 masterpieces,this is from the first,an album that will never be touched,"Stillbirth Machine". Chuck Keller's guitar solos may cause brain hemorrhages so watch out!

Antediluvian-Hemipenes Eversion
: This band makes me proud to be Canadian.Dark,Cryptic Death metal nodding towards Vasaeleth and Portal.The two musicians work perfectly together to create a dark sound scape that acts like a vortex, sucking you in upon listening.Atmospheric like no other,Antediluvian acts as the antithesis to the light and petty antics that have sterilized much of extreme metal.Unsettling and dissonant death metal is all you will find here,no more and no less.

Mythic-Winter Solstice
: Pummeling track from the all female three piece Death/Doom group Mythic.Simplistic and crushing,this band creates doomy/death riffs that smash into you with brute force and pure mass.With allot of emphasis on the bass,thees three musicians work well together abandoning technicality and speed for the sake of power.

Al Di Meola-The Wizard
: After his departure from Return To Forever,Al sought to do his own solo project.This album was the first result,opened up by the fantastic tribal drumming and intricate but bluesy guitar work. The Wizard proved to be an emotional display of excellent songwriting,technical prowess and pure emotion.Al's playing was nothing else in the late 70's and his work gets me every time.Highly recommended for fusion fans and everyone in general.

Martyrdod-Din Aura Av Sorg
:Blackened Crust that will be bound to make you want to go mosh with your neighbor.Great melodies and pounding d-beats covered in a frostbitten but crusty production.Reminds me of HHIS meets Disfear caught under an avalanche.

Grotesque-Incantation
:Legendary Swedish band with members that would go on to form At The Gates.While this band never had the same popularity.This song in particular blows away anything ATG have ever done.Allot of great ferocious riffs,screeched vocals and powerful atmosphere.This track is pure evil.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

DIN AURA AV SORG!

I'll listen tomorrow, the sun's rising.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Absolutely brilliant opening track you chose there and Al Di Meola sticks out quite nicely

Nothing new for me here, but it's such a killer list I will definitely listen to this tomorrow
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

I know 3 of those songs including the al di meola one, but i'll def listen to all of it. Expecting greatness.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Just had a flail session myself to that Instinct of Survival song, sounds amazing!

Great mix, never actually checked out Abhorrence so its a first time listen for them too. Can't believe these guys turned into Amorphis.
Vulgar Necrolatry as the first song in the mix!
I think I love you,man(jk)

Quote by logboy

Great mix, never actually checked out Abhorrence so its a first time listen for them too. Can't believe these guys turned into Amorphis.

Tomi Koivusaari was the only one to later play in Amorphis
One of the Abhorrence drummers later played bass in Imp Naz
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
The list:

SEP 17 eazy-c
SEP 24 Contraband
OCT 01 Vermintide
OCT 08 severed-metal
OCT 15 Psychopathology
OCT 22 duncang
OCT 29 Scourge441
NOV 5 The Virtuoso
NOV 12 Helloween4Ever
NOV 19 Annihislater
NOV 26 romencer17
DEC 03 The Wild Child
DEC 10 Lappo
Dec 17 illuminatiano
Dec 24 DimebagLivesOn
Dec 31 Kepulix
oops,my bad.Forgot about it.
Quote by Steve08

Phenomenal choices all around. Will be jammin' to this tomorrow morn
Philosophy > Life
Kepulix got the NYE slot. Whatta ****. Sign me up. Metal!
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx
Kepulix got the NYE slot. Whatta ****. Sign me up. Metal!

Prepare for the ultimate anticlimax

Listened to this mix yesterday and just started it up for another round, magnificent choices, Riffmast
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

As expected - deadly. Good to see some love for IoS!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Ok, that dancy part near the end of The Wizard had me frothing at the mouth. Just. Wow.

Awesome awesome mix

Which album is The Wizard on?
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
yeah Al is the best guy.The Grande Passion is a great album by him to check out!
Quote by Steve08

Listened earlier today. Damn good, as expected.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Thanks to everyone who listened to the mix.I would like to be added on the end of the list as well.Would love to do one again.
Quote by Steve08

Dude, you're the one who's supposed to do the adding
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
SEP 17 eazy-c
SEP 24 Contraband
OCT 01 Vermintide
OCT 08 severed-metal
OCT 15 Psychopathology
OCT 22 duncang
OCT 29 Scourge441
NOV 5 The Virtuoso
NOV 12 Helloween4Ever
NOV 19 Annihislater
NOV 26 romencer17
DEC 03 The Wildchild
DEC 10 Lappo
Dec 17 illuminatiano
Dec 24 DimebagLivesOn
Dec 31 Kepulix
Jan 7 Cianyx
Jan 14 we_built_a_tree
Jan 21 Zero Substance
Jan 28 Riffmast
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
Quote by Cianyx
Dude, you're the one who's supposed to do the adding

My bad,but everyone check out the new radio that has been posted!
Quote by Steve08

give me the next available slot, please
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Quote by sg_man08
give me the next available slut, please

Dirty fecker...
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
Pleasantly surprised by Abhorrence. Nice and filthy riffs and fittingly filthy production. Good to see some OfC and Grotesque. Most of the other ones are new to me and as expected are quality material. I'm at Mythic right now and it's rather solid death/doom.
I've found Jesus
Last edited by Contraband at Sep 19, 2010,