So i went into Long and Mcquade about a month ago to look for a guitar without a floyd rose. After a few guitars a came across this PRS singcut

Yesterday i went back to buy it but they didn't have any new ones in the back and he wouldn't lower the price on the floor model ( It had a few tiny scratches on the back ) I just told him that i would look somewhere else and left.

He literally runs out of the building and chases me down and tells me that the guitar is now $580 and he'll throw in a prs bag, 2 cables, a 50 dollar strap and 5 different brands of strings

forgot to add that the original price was 760

Quote by DarkTom666
Attention Pit monkeys, Canada > USA, that is all.
Last edited by ExtraFeatures at Sep 8, 2010,
Nice man, called his bluff good and true
[Gibson Explorer]
[Ibanez RG1XXV]
[Line6 PodHD]
[ENGL Retro Tube 100]
[Dunlop CryBaby]
5 sets of strings... jesus christ, thats a hell of a giveaway...

i tip my hat to you good sir
Dom, look... I Caught a PWOPER fish
Awesome man, well done
Happy NGD
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
[quote="'[Azrael"]']Nice man, called his bluff good and true

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Great deal ! And nice guitar !
You always gotta buy stuff from desperate and hopeless sellers
I once got 2 electric head & face electric shavers for about $20

Oh well, HNGD
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
it comes with the bag, he didn't throw that in.

but the strap, cables and strings are a nice bump.

congrats on the guitar, very nice.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.