No, I would fail by a large percentage
27 15%
No, I would fail by a small amount
15 8%
Alex Lifeson
26 14%
Voters: 185.
Page 1 of 3
There was a similar thread a while ago I know talking about the US citizenship exam, but I thought I'd expand this.

Anyway, I decided to have a go at both the UK and US citizenship exams today. I failed the British one horrendously (I got only half the marks needed to pass). The US one I passed with 95%.

So, could YOU pass your own country's citizenship exams?

Poll coming...
Yes I can. And no you're not moving here.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by genghisgandhi
In the US one, you have to memorize all the presidents in order of inauguration, so no, I couldn't.

You're a deist now?

That's not that hard...

ANd yes, I'm a deist.

@Jackal58: Who are you to stop me?!
Probably not. I know alot about the historry but I've forgotten a lot about politics.

Quote by genghisgandhi
In the US one, you have to memorize all the presidents in order of inauguration, so no, I couldn't.

That's pretty hard. I can't even remember in what order I normally put clothes on.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I don't know what the UK one asks, but i'd probably fail. There was a ten question US one I passed fully, but I doubt that's the full test.
Fuck off Fassa, you're not a deist and you didn't get 95% on the American citizenship exam.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
@Jackal58: Who are you to stop me?!

I used to be a crossing guard. I kept the stop sign. Harumph.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by asator
Fuck off Fassa, you're not a deist and you didn't get 95% on the american citizenship exam. Why can't you just leave UG and never come back? You wouldn't be missed.

Be nice...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by aaciseric
I don't know what the UK one asks, but i'd probably fail. There was a ten question US one I passed fully, but I doubt that's the full test.

It's online if you want to attempt a practice test...I think.
Quote by Kensai
Be nice...

I'm nice 99.9% of the time, but peristant idiots annoy me eventually I already edited it to be slightly more civil anyway.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I looked it up just now, shouldn't be too hard. A few silly questions though.
(You make a purchase of €1.85, what coin is suitable to pay with: A: €1, B: €2, C: 50 cents)

Quote by genghisgandhi
In the US one, you have to memorize all the presidents in order of inauguration

████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Quote by genghisgandhi

You're a deist now?

erm, no. My family is full of immigrants and the ones that took the test said it was incredibly easy and never mentioned anything like that.
The British one is ridiculous. I've lived here all my life and I can't answer a lot of questions, like the alternate names for the Church of England.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
It's online if you want to attempt a practice test...I think.

Yeah, it is. I got 13 out of 24 (54%). Which is a fail. Though in all fairness who just walks around with the knowledge of how many parliamentary consticuancies
there are? I can't even spell constichuanies. It definitely starts with a 'c'.
Quote by Masamune
erm, no. My family is full of immigrants and the ones that took the test said it was incredibly easy and never mentioned anything like that.

Considering my source is Kahn Souphanousinphone, I could be wrong. On the test daytripper posted in an old thread, I passed. So hurray me.
Just tried a British one, passed it nicely.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
We took portions of the tests in school as a "fun" thing for the class to do. It was all stuff I'd learned before but exercised my constitutional right to not give a shit about.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by aaciseric
Yeah, it is. I got 13 out of 24 (54%). Which is a fail. Though in all fairness who just walks around with the knowledge of how many parliamentary consticuancies
there are? I can't even spell constichuanies. It definitely starts with a 'c'.

At least you can feel better knowing you got a way better mark than I did.
Quote by Masamune

Memorizing that list can't be that hard either. It's like memorizing two alphabets.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Just done the UK test. 9/24 (38%)
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Oh I think it's very valuable to know why the Huguenots first came to Britain. What sort of ignoramus wouldn't want that under their belt?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
The UK one is ridiculous! I fail at being British. Fortunately however, being truly British I take that on the chin and reservedly say "drat!".

Crazy days.
Alex Lifeson, definitely Alex Lifeson.
'Cause I can't find a USA one, and I know you put it there to piss people off.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
You make SO many threads. Seriously. (no offense)

OT: I'm Canadian, but I lived in Michigan for awhile. I had to take the constitution test in school and I passed it with a C. Not the best score, but considering I'm from Canada and had only lived there for a short time, I think I did well. I did study a lot for it, though.

If you passed with an A, the teacher took you out for lunch. Only 12 people passed with an A.

EDIT: Might be different then what you meant, but still, similar.
Last edited by Scissortooth at Sep 8, 2010,
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
The British one is ridiculous. I've lived here all my life and I can't answer a lot of questions, like the alternate names for the Church of England.

Cof E?
8/24 on the UK test (33%)

I'm really not cut out to be British, apparently.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
13/24 (54%) on the UK test

better than i expected, but about half the right answers will have been guesses.
you are what you is
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

What's so hard about Scientology?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Easily, after all i am attending university for a degree in Canadian Politics and History
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Page 1 of 3