Hello, I am totally new...

I am looking to buy a PA package. I was looking at This One and I know its cheap and all but budget is a huge concern for me right now and I plan on upgrading/selling off when I can.

If I were to want to play (just with friends for fun in the house) an acoustic with no electronics and with vocals would I be better off mic'ing the acoustic or getting a soundhole pickup and which mic or pup that is cheap.

All I have is a VOX valvetronix 100w, MIM tele and a cheap acoustic so i'm trying to make due for the acoustic part just to have fun w/ friends and let them sing and stuff but I want to know how to rig up the acoustic to play it also. I'm so confused. Live sound and recording seems so complex to me...
well you can try and buy the mixing board and wires together and then get the speaker from somewhere else like guitar center or a pawn shop
My friend actually has this exact PA. It's a really decent PA system especially being so cheap. It's fairly loud and has good clarity. Unless you are going to sing super loud with the PA you probably won't need to mic or get a sound hole pickup for your acoustic. If you did I would just mic your acoustic. Putting an acoustic through an electric guitar amp usually doesn't sound quite right.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
Quote by XdeathcardX
well you can try and buy the mixing board and wires together and then get the speaker from somewhere else like guitar center or a pawn shop

Guitar Center and Musician's Friend are the same company so the price would be the same.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
wow great thanks for the fast replies!

But if I needed/wanted to im guessing that you would advise me to mic the acoustic guitar rather than use a soundhole pickup?

Whichever your suggestion.. could you please recommend a product that is relatively low end cheap but decent for the price???
Either would work, but personally I would go for a sound hole pickup. I hit a mom and pop music store here in town and snagged a $35 humbucking sound hole pickup. I don't know the brand its genereic sorry. It sounds as good if not better than my friends Dean Markley, that he payed a lot more for. Just make sure its a humbucker unless you have a good plan to deal with feedback issues.
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic
ok well ill look on musiciansfriend or around town or craigs or something and see what they have. I just heard a lot of people recommending to mic the guitar but I didn't know which one or type to get..

thanks for the advice and again if anyone knows of a specific product pup or mic i would appreciate the direction!
oh and if it is miked does it have to be a condenser mic?