so a guy listed one of these on craigslist nearly brand new earlier today for 650, and i got him down to 550$ already haha. the only thing is the footswitchs reverb switch is broken, but im a studying electronics major so thats a bonus for me cuz i get to fix it haha, something to do i guess. anyway, do you guys think i should jump on this right away? this pretty much exactly falls into my current budget range, and supposedly has all the versatility i want for my prog. who has experience with these? never played one. i heard blackstar was formed out of ex marshall employees, and i dont want a bugera esque marshall lol(well, you know what im getting at). you guys think this would be worth checking out or should i continue to save up for something else like a mesa mark if i could get my hands on one eventually?
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
he said yea
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
i've had the HT-5 and thought the drive channel was immense, clean channel was ok.. but i guess with 100w the headroom would be different :P
so i got him down to 500$ already and im going to check it out tomorrow clips on youtube sound awesome i hope its as good/better in person, if it is, that thing is mine!

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/msg/1942915610.html

so before i waltz in an lay money on the table, anything i should be looking for? you guys heard any horror stories about these yet? (ie bugera power clip?)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
I had the stage 60, I just didn't digg the tone, you might though.

Also, you get huge amounts of feedback from it, the drive channels wern't as powerful I would have liked.

The 100 might be slightly better though, it might have been the speakers in the combo that I had that I didn't like.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.