The se is not a bad guitar. Paul Reed Smith would not put his name on anything that he isn't proud of. if you can afford it, go for a prs thats a little bit more expensive or just upgrade the pickups on that one. a prs is a prs and you wont regret getting it but in my opinion, the se's could be better with just a few small upgrades here and there
Quote by EVHtremontiSRV
The se is not a bad guitar. Paul Reed Smith would not put his name on anything that he isn't proud of. if you can afford it, go for a prs thats a little bit more expensive or just upgrade the pickups on that one. a prs is a prs and you wont regret getting it but in my opinion, the se's could be better with just a few small upgrades here and there

if you're buying a guitar just to upgrade it immediately, you'll more than likely still be unhappy in the end IMHO
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Yes, wonderful guitars. I just played some at a local music store, and it was an absolute joy to play.
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
A good guitar but I'd try and get the price down a bit.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Fr
Peavey 6505+ 112
I have that exact guitar and I love it. A pickup swap can be done if you wish. The pickups aren't bad at all, but not to everyone's liking.
PRS SE Custom 22 <3
Fender Stratocaster '57 RI
Fender Super Champ XD
Tanglewood TW115 CW
Quote by conor1148
if you're buying a guitar just to upgrade it immediately, you'll more than likely still be unhappy in the end IMHO

Truth.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by conor1148

Two of my favorite guitars I bought with intent to mod, so this isn't ALWAYS true.
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Picked it up for $260. Seems great but has this weird smell to it. I don't know what drugs smell like, but it seems as if the entire case (and now the guitar since it was sitting in there) smells very "weird". It's not fart smelling or anything disgusting, just this musty sort of smell that makes you go "what the ****?".

Is there any way of getting a smell off a guitar and case? I'm thinking of fabreezing the case, but what about the guitar?