Well as we guessed, I am looking into painting a LP like Zakk WYldes maine White and black bullseye LP. I for the life of me cant find any threads about how you can paint a LP. So I was wondering if anyone could help me with links to how tos. Much appreciated.
Guitar
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gretsch Electromatic 5120
Amp
Crate V33H head w/ Berhinger B412S
Effects
Crybaby
Keely BD2
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is my pet bunny. Will you play with my bunny?
(")_(")
Any specific place I should look in that 115 pages of stuff?
Guitar
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Amp
Effects
Crybaby
Keely BD2
(\__/)
(")_(")
Well, if you start by putting your settings at 40 posts per page, it's only 58 pages...

but seriously, it's just a matter of doing a good job masking off the rings and not putting on too thick of a layer of paint. Light colored base coat, compass to draw circles, mask carefully, darker second color, remove masking carefully, clear coat.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Well I lol actually know nothing abotut he guitar. As for painting, I paint cars and trucks and Smei's I know how to do custom paint. I just wonder whats a good way to do the guitar, cause sometimes other people can telly ou and it save you time and sand paper.
Guitar
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Amp
Effects
Crybaby
Keely BD2
(\__/)
(")_(")
Take all the hardware off, tape off the neck very carefully...and it should be like anything you've done after that.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I was just trying to find a templet, but you guys make this as easy as regreasing a Dana 44 HD. Lol so I am going to do diamond plate now. Thank you guys.
Guitar
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Amp
Effects
Crybaby
Keely BD2
(\__/)
(")_(")
If you want to go super easy, axewraps.com has 4 different Zakk Wylde guitar skins, black/white, red/white, black/cream and black/camo. It's under the Replicas category if you want to look at them.
Schecter Hellraiser V1 / Schecter Stiletto Extreme 4 / Gallien Krueger 400RB / Hartke Transporter 4x10 / Digitech BP200 / Pod Studio GX
Quote by LesPaulCowboy
I was just trying to find a templet, but you guys make this as easy as regreasing a Dana 44 HD. Lol so I am going to do diamond plate now. Thank you guys.
If you're doing the Bullseye, you just tape the whole front. To make the circles, you tap a nail in the center, tie a string to the nail, tie the other end to a pencil/marker. Then, you can start marking the various circles.

That was the most efficient way to mark the circles with the same thickness throughout. Of course a ruler helps but I figured you could fill in the blanks.

I don't know if I would hammer a nail into my guitar...
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.