They had a great idea going. Two dirt circuits in one pedal. Great idea. Why get rid of it?!
MOMMY MAD 'CAUSE I MADE A BOOM ON THE RUG

Gretsch G5120 >>> ProCo Rat >>> Fender Bassman 4x10
probably wasn't selling well/they have a new and improved version coming out perhaps?
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
It was a pretty bad pedal... Many dual dirt boxes kick the shit out of it. You might as well buy a used Tubescreamer and Rat and mod the hell out of those to sound even better and you'd probably end up spending less money than on a Double Shot. Speaking of which, I haven't seen one in a store in years. I thought they were discontinued a long time ago.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
It was a pretty bad pedal... Many dual dirt boxes kick the shit out of it. You might as well buy a used Tubescreamer and Rat and mod the hell out of those to sound even better and you'd probably end up spending less money than on a Double Shot. Speaking of which, I haven't seen one in a store in years. I thought they were discontinued a long time ago.

I bought a Crybaby back in July of 08, and one of the little booklets they handed out with all Dunlop/MXR effects had the MXR Double Shot advertised in there.
MOMMY MAD 'CAUSE I MADE A BOOM ON THE RUG

Gretsch G5120 >>> ProCo Rat >>> Fender Bassman 4x10