http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj193/craig_mccann/Jackson%20KE3/

Jackson KE3 in Trans Red, and Jackson Deluxe bag. Bag still has tag on it and has never left the house. guitar has sat in the bag since just after xmas. I will provide a new set of strings, it just needs a setup n it's good to go. Only damage is a small paint chip out the front point and a small corner chipped from the cavity cover plate. there are pics of both of these chips on photobucket.

I am in Scotland and looking for around 250.
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
thats a definite bargain, id be so tempted but i already own a ke3, great guitar
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
I know it's worth a little more, not much but a little lol but nobody is biting for it. It's either that or it goes to a shop, but they are giving a rediculously low price cos they have to sell it on.

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
you could probably get another £100 for it, i said to myself not to buy another guitar until i get a new tube head, i'll let you know in couple days whether im interested bud
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
I've had it for sale for a while now, most of the year actually, but if you are the only 1 interested then it's yours lol. Just let me know mate. Cheers.

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60