this is not as dumb as you think it sounds, I just didn't know how to word it with it fitting in the title.

So my question is: How long should I practice this 21 day challenge this a day. Like an hour? 2, 3, 4?? 10 min???? please help
I'd say add an extra half hour or so to your practice routine just for this challenge. But I don't really know...maybe send a PM to the guy who posed the idea.
How ever many hours you want.

Put more hours in, you'll get better faster. You only put in 10 mins a day and the 21 day challenge might become a 42 day challenege for you.
Put as much in each day until you feel you need a break. Then go ahead and take that break. This could mean putting only 10 minutes in, or perhaps putting an hour in. Or change it up -- one day you might feel like practising more than the next.

If you feel like you `should put such and such many hours in' then you're likely to just put it off. Consistency is key. Establish a good routine and run with it. If you feel like giving up see http://www.theloneguitaristblog.com/motivation/3-time-proven-ways-stick-practice-routine/
Quote by GilbertsPinky
How ever many hours you want.

Put more hours in, you'll get better faster. You only put in 10 mins a day and the 21 day challenge might become a 42 day challenege for you.

I'd disagree with "more hours = get better faster". After a couple of hours (depends on a person) diminished returns come to play (just like with lifting weights and other activities). 2-3 hours a day of technical exercises is more than enough if done sincerely. If someone is really mental about technique, two times per day x 2-3 hours with 4-5 hours break in between would probably work.
Not to mention that doing technical exercises fr more than 2-3 hours would put most ppl to sleep

But I agree 10 minutes isn't enough.. around 40 minutes is what I think is minimum practice time, but it's better to do even 20 minutes every day than 3 hours once a week.
I can see your point about burn out, but as long as a person is happy doing it and isn't forcing themselves, and is mentally focussed, then it's ludicrous to suggest that more hours of practice won't yield quicker results.