Black Keys, White Stripes, Blind Pilot, Kris Lager Band

EDIT - And Om, but I guess that's bass and drums...
Last edited by Turkeyburger at Sep 8, 2010,
No age, death from above 1979 (bass), giant drag, lightning bolt, blood red shoes, etc....
there are loads out there, you just gotta find them.
One Day As A Lion, although its Keys and Drums, you can play everything he keys are with a guitar or bass, so it sounds pretty good.
Gear:
ZT Lunchbox Amp
Schecter C-1+ Diamond Series
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Digitech Whammy
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
EHX Pocket Metal Muff
EHX Small Stone
EHX Memory Toy
EHX Holy Grail
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station
I went to a show at my college last night with a bunch of math rock bands. I never listened to math rock before, but apparently math rock bands are all guitar & drumz duos.
Metallica too started with only a drummer and guitarist ofcourse Lars Ulrich and James Alan Hetfield.....
Quote by mrbains21
Metallica too started with only a drummer and guitarist ofcourse Lars Ulrich and James Alan Hetfield.....

Japandroids
1994!
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
The Black Keys are where it's at... though they use the same damn key for all of their songs.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
The Pack A.D. Lightning Bolt has drums and bass. The kills might count? No drummer but a guitarist and singer with a drum machine.
Last edited by Warrior47 at Sep 21, 2010,
Quote by UntoExistence
my stupid band cuz we can't find a bassist...

Move to Ontario broseph.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!