Page 1 of 3
Well, pit?

How does teh Pit manage to get rid of bedhead?
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Showering?
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
jizz.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
You don't prevent it, you shower in the morning.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Don't ever sleep.

Ever.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I shower at night, and when I wake up I wet my hair down in a big plastic sink we have in our laundry room and comb my hair out.
I pride myself on my humility.
morning shower. or if i don't have much time i stick my head under the faucet and lather up
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
Quote by Ashland112
You're a musician which means you wanna look like you just woke up.

duhh.

Worked for Beethoven.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Short hair, brah.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Cut hair and profit.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
just run your hair under water and it should sort it out.

I would also shower before I went to school. If you can, buy a hair dryer and some stay in hair conditioner (or some kind of frizz control) put the product in once you have a shower and use the hair dryer. I do this and it works well. John Frieda is the name of the product I use in case anybody is interested. It does work
Last edited by Scissortooth at Sep 8, 2010,
1. Don't go to bed
2. Don't have hair
3. Shower in the morning

Pick your favorite of those three options.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
i dont get bedhead by the time i leave the house my hair is in its full glory
Quote by Spartan070sarge
1. Don't go to bed
2. Don't have hair
3. Shower in the morning

Pick your favorite of those three options.

What he said.
take a shower in the morning.

Anyone who doesn't shower in the morning is ****ing disgusting. You may not smell yourself, but we smell you. ALSO, anyone who says they don't have time in the morning is full of shit. When I get up, I go for an hour workout, eat breakfast, take my dog for a walk, shower, brush teeth, shave, style hair, check my email and my grab all my stuff for school, and THEN have a 45 minute - 1 hour commute to school, so anyone who can't take a 5 minute shower before going to school is just plain lazy and disgustingly unhygienic. Seriously, it takes 5 minutes. do it.

If you still think you can't squeeze that shower in, here's what you do:
get up 5 minutes earlier than usual. Normally get up at 6? get up 5:55 tomorrow.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Sep 8, 2010,
short hair.very short
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
take a shower in the morning.

Anyone who doesn't shower in the morning is ****ing disgusting. You may not smell yourself, but we smell. ALSO, anyone who says they don't have time in the morning is full of shit. When I get up, I go for an hour workout, eat breakfast, take my dog for a walk, shower, brush teeth, shave, style hair, check my email and my grab all my stuff for school, and THEN have a 45 minute - 1 hour commute to school, so anyone who can't take a 5 minute shower before going to school is just plain lazy and disgustingly unhygienic. Seriously, it takes 5 minutes. do it.

If you still think you can't squeeze that shower in, here's what you do:
get up 5 minutes earlier than usual. Normally get up at 6? get up 5:55 tomorrow.

...I actually like taking my showers right before I go to bed... Does this make me disgusting? I don't think my bed smells... Anyways, I like to get as much sleep as possible in the mornings. That and a shower feels good after a long day.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Don't go to bed. It's worked for me for years. You get used to everything being in slow motion.
*parp*
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
...I actually like taking my showers right before I go to bed... Does this make me disgusting? I don't think my bed smells... Anyways, I like to get as much sleep as possible in the mornings. That and a shower feels good after a long day.

Yes. Yes it ****ing does. Do you have any idea how much the body sweats at night? The body oils up the skin and hair at night and it does this by sweating while you are sleeping. By the morning, you have now been using sweat for close to 7 hours. All that time you've been stuffed under hot, stuffy sheets. Allow me to inform you of what is in your bed sheets. In your bed sheets are first and foremost, a whole shit ton of dead skin cells. This is followed by hair. A lot of hair. This causes ideal conditions for MITES. No matter how clean you think your bed is, there are dust mites in your sheets. combine this with a heavily sweating body, and you have perfect conditions for bacteria and general grossness. If you walk out the front door in the morning covered in all that dead skin, hair, bugs, and bacteria, you're ****ing gross. Take a 5 minute shower in the morning for the rest of us who have to smell you during the day. I shower at night AND in the morning. Showers dont take very long.

PART 2:
You like to get as much sleep as possible eh? Go to bed 5 minutes earlier then. Now there is no change at all. Your excuses are now down to absolutely none.

You like a shower at the end of the day? Great. take it. But take that extra goddamn 5 minute shower in the morning, for christ sake people. I know we're on a website full of dirty grungy musicians, but this is just wrong. Take a damn shower in the morning.

PART 3: Still not convinced? For those in the pit who are not circumcised. Take a good whiff of your own wang in the morning. Chances are, you would not want to put that in your mouth. So why would any girls want to? Want to get laid, or at least make an impression? Make yourself presentable in the morning. My grandfather wears dress pants, a nice shirt, and a blazer every day of his life, regardless of whether he plans on going out that night or not. Take it from the older generations: Make yourself look nice.

I have a hate for the unwashed masses so thick you could spread it on pancakes. If I gained power, I would have morning showers mandatory on pain of long term imprisonment.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Sep 8, 2010,
I just keep my hair short. In general, it's easier to manage.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
I shower every morning. It's honestly the only way I can force myself to wake up and start the day
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Yes. Yes it ****ing does. Do you have any idea how much the body sweats at night? The body oils up the skin and hair at night and it does this by sweating while you are sleeping. In the morning. Allow me to inform you of what is in your bed sheets. In your bed sheets are first and foremost, a whole shit ton of dead skin cells. This is followed by hair. A lot of hair. This causes ideal conditions for MITES. No matter how clean you think your bed is, there are dust mites in your sheets. combine this with a heavily sweating body, and you have perfect conditions for bacteria and general grossness. If you walk out the front door in the morning covered in all that dead skin, hair, bugs, and bacteria, you're ****ing gross. Take a 5 minute shower in the morning for the rest of us who have to smell you during the day. I shower at night AND in the morning. Showers dont take very long.

PART 2:
You like to get as much sleep as possible eh? Go to bed 5 minutes earlier then. Now there is no change at all. Your excuses are now down to absolutely none.

You like a shower at the end of the day? Great. take it. But take that extra goddamn 5 minute shower in the morning, for christ sake people. I know we're on a website full of dirty grungy musicians, but this is just wrong. Take a damn shower in the morning.

Woah dude, chill. Point taken.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal