Is this a steal?
http://austin.craigslist.org/msg/1943460095.html

Tell me about this amp? How much does it go for? How is the overdrive channel? What is this amp good at? etc.
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
anyone?
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
anybody?//
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Depends on if you want it. If you do, yea. If not, it would probably be hard to flip. Not a lot of demand for those IIRC.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
alright thanks. Well i dont really need it but it was for cheap price so i was just thinking if i use that as a just a clean head or something.
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit