Hey ...

Im totally confused.. sould i buy the Boss ME70 or the ME25.

While the scrolling feature of the Me25 is awesome(USB connectivity too!) the ME70 is supposed to be the big brother.. but for someone just getting into the effect scene which one is better? price wise the ME70 is about $50 more.....

Also a clarification bout using the Delay function while using the looper in the ME70.

HELP FAST!..

Cheers

Shiv
Quote by musicwiz
Hey ...

Im totally confused.. sould i buy the Boss ME70 or the ME25.

While the scrolling feature of the Me25 is awesome(USB connectivity too!) the ME70 is supposed to be the big brother.. but for someone just getting into the effect scene which one is better? price wise the ME70 is about $50 more.....

Also a clarification bout using the Delay function while using the looper in the ME70.

HELP FAST!..

Cheers

Shiv

They're not big or smaller bro, just completely different priorities.

It is GT-10 split into ME-70 for those who prefer to gig live more, and ME-25 for those more into recording and pre-programmed switching.
sigh... more confusion.. i like to do a bit of both really.. so which one would you recommend?

and do you know bout the Delay function while using the looper in the ME70.. is the delay in the modulation options as good as the other?
buy the one that has the effects you need
if both have the effects you need, buy the cheaper one.

if you need amp models(lots of them) get the 75. it should have more then the 25(guessing!)
I had a boss multi-effects and started completely hating it after a few months. Did something to my tone, buffered it poorly I guess you could say. Sold it and have never looked back.

That was the ME-50 though, these might be different.

Why don't you get the individual pedals for a few effects and then you can have exactly what you want, versus what Boss thinks you should have.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
buying single effect stompboxes works out to be a LOT more expensive... both have the effects i would use.. the lag in the ME50 of changing patches has been corrected..

well.. i think im gonna go for the ME70.... was researching bout it... seems to be more conducive for Live playing.. and its just as easy to record from it...

any specific Cons for the ME70? that might make me not want to get it?