Alright so there was this show made by the same guy who created scrubs (only this show is way better even though scrubs is cool too) called Clone High there's only one season was made and it was discontinued probably because no one watched it due to a bad time slot but since being discontinued it's become a cult classic all cross the interwebz. and rightfully so, it is AMAZING. Here's episode one. There's better quality on youtube I think but then you have to do part one two and three and what not...
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/animation/watch/v1424354q35zNF3k
I've heard of this show. Never watched it though. Now that I've learned its by the guy who did Scrubs, I will check it out tomorrow.
MATTERHORN
It can't possibly be worse than Cougartown.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Incredible show. I watched it when it aired but unfortunately it got cancelled before the season ended. Had to get the DVDs from Canada of all places.
I loved Scrubs, mainly for Dr. Cox, he was brilliant
I plan on checking this out tomorrow, but can you give me a very basic idea of what the show is about that way I know what to sorta expect?
Quote by genghisgandhi
Your mom had a botched abortion, and you were the result.

Need a laugh?
Quote by MetaIronForce

._______________
||
|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|
|__LOLOMETER__|

That deserved a lolmeter

I'm going to assume you are a troll simply because you said ANYTHING was better than Scrubs.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Its a classic for sure. My favorite underrated single season show is definitely still Undeclared though.
Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
I loved Scrubs, mainly for Dr. Cox, he was brilliant
I plan on checking this out tomorrow, but can you give me a very basic idea of what the show is about that way I know what to sorta expect?

yes scrubs is great the basic concept of the show is explained in the theme song so I'll just post the lyrics to it:
"Way way back in the 1980s'
Secret government employees
Dug up famous guys and ladies
And made amusing genetic copies

Now the clones are sexy teens, now
They're gonna make it if they try
Loving learning sharing judging
Time to laugh and shiver and
Cry

Time to watch
Clone High
Exciting and engaging
Clone High
Our angst is entertaining
Clone High
Our normal lives are boring
Who am I?

There's a place that you can go to
And it's never very far
Famous people you can live through
If you don't know who you are

Why there's so much to live up to
Expectations are so high
I'm not crying, it's my contacts
There must be something in my
Eye

You all must watch
Clone High
Inspired and apethetic
Clone High
Possibly dramatic
Clone High
Where am I?

"Yes Abe, I love you!"
"Shhh"

"Where are my bitches?"

"You've changed, Abe"

"Now, I may be blind"

"Lasting forever, Abe?"

"I'll just leave you two alone, because it looks like you're about to DO IT anyways!"

"I'm a Kennedy! I'm not accustomed to tragedy!"

See you at
Clone High
I can't escape my name
Clone High
Less surprise or pain
Clone High
Life is just a game
Clone High
That's why
Clone High"
Last edited by Ponyexpress at Sep 8, 2010,
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
I'm going to assume you are a troll simply because you said ANYTHING was better than Scrubs.

this is made by the same guy as scrubs they are both brilliant, very different, and awesome, but I prefer Clone High and other people might too...
I loved clone high as a kid, and still try to catch it whenever its on

way more entertaining and less formula-based than scrubs, the concept of the show itself is amazing
Did you see what they did with the pool..they flipped the bitch!
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
this show is 80's man... there was only one season because ghandi (in the show) was an insult to the real ghandi, so indians were all shity about it
Quote by Epicbizzjizz

Good call there.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by thamason69
this show is 80's man... there was only one season because ghandi (in the show) was an insult to the real ghandi, so indians were all shity about it

Damn foreigners, always ruining our stuff.

(Take the bait baby, take the bait )

Quote by thamason69

is that really why it was?? then how the hell do they still air stuff like south parkD?!?!?
Quote by Ponyexpress
is that really why it was?? then how the hell do they still air stuff like south parkD?!?!?

You don't remember that debacle where Comedy Central censored Muhammad because it might offend Muslims. (And call for a complimentary plane in the building).

Quote by Epicbizzjizz
You don't remember that debacle where Comedy Central censored Muhammad because it might offend Muslims. (And call for a complimentary plane in the building).

I actually do remember that but it's not like the entire show was taken off the air and it's done other really offensive stuff... They could just kill Gandhi off the show...
Quote by Ponyexpress
I actually do remember that but it's not like the entire show was taken off the air and it's done other really offensive stuff... They could just kill Gandhi off the show...

Or he could have starved himself.

Quote by Ponyexpress
very nice but he was actually assassinated if I'm not mistaken...

Shows what I know... Still, I doubt that would have went over well either.

This show is actually ****ing great, I wish there was some way to get another season made.

Also ITT: We Post Favourite Clone High Quotes

"What a terrible flood. Holla when ya see land Joany. Holla when ya see land."

What hasn't Bill Lawrence got his hands in he also co created spin city with one of my favorite characters next to the todd.
Last edited by Th3~one~an~0nly at Sep 9, 2010,
Quote by wenwi91
I actually tried to smoke raisins

you`re kidding!

speaking of one season cartoons, anybody remember this?

caught it for the first time in years a few days ago, the pure nostalgia value made me keep watching
"Last year, Abe said he was 15 years old. Now he claims to be 16. Which is it, Abe? Better keep your story straight. He'd also like you to believe he's not a baby eater. But he's never gone on record saying he isn't. Maybe he's too busy eating babies!"

Wezzzleyyyyy
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
I loved it. It really got me into Abandoned Pools too.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
"Folks, you all know me. I'm Toots, Joan of Arc's foster grandpa. Now I may be blind, but I can see certain things loud and clear. This is a room full of scared people making a decision based on fear and ignorance. Now when I left the house this evening I intended to go to Giovanni's Italian Restaurant. I can tell I'm in the wrong place. So, if you'll excuse me, I'll leave and let you get on with your meeting. "
"So some of you may have been mean to a kid with ADD. That's not cool. Coffee? Anyone for - coffee anyone? All right, sorry. I like cotton candy. Check out my muscle. Potato chips. It's a Ferris wheel. So I guess what I'm trying to say is - plastic bag. Plastic bag. Plastic bag. Plastic bag. Plastic bag. Plastic bag. "
"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons and make SUPER lemons. "
"Do you mind? Some of us are trying to nail Catherine the Great here... Or should I say Catherine the So-So? "
Not a fan of cartoons...
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Quote by thamason69

What? It aired for the first time in 2002.

Raise the ROOF!

RAISE IT
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I'll check this out as soon as I can afford to buy more interwebz. I thought it would be wise to try and pirate a discography -.-