Page 1 of 5
I 100% Believe that God Created Four Loko to Kill Highschool chicks.

That bastard.

(this thread is for you to talk about how Four Loko has made your or someone elses life better/worse/over)
Gear:
Modded Steinberger Spirit (white) (SD-AH/EMG Select)
Modded Steinberger GP-2R (white) (EMG81/60)
Peavey XXL head
Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine
Hughes and Kettner Blues Master
Haven't had it yet....how much does one cost?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
4loko is the worst thing ever. I smoked a bunch of cigarettes and had one and a handful of beers (I know I'm a chick but I can drink a lot, I didnt expect anything bad to happen) and I threw up 7 times

low blood pressure + dehydration + energy drink + cigs + alky = bust
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

like 2.50 or 3 bucks or something for 24 ounces of 10% alcohol or so.

First time i had it i got kicked out of steak and shake

Second time I ran up to a random guy at 2am and picked up and hugged his pitbull.

Plus ive seen chicks get ****ing destroyed on them, repeatedly
Gear:
Peavey XXL head
Had one a couple days ago. The taste is definitely an acquired one though.
bahahaha Four Lokos. Love 'em and hate 'em.

They were huge in Chico. And they fucked you up good too. Damn, great nights, one and all with the Lokos...

Edit:
Quote by CephalidHunter

First time i had it i got kicked out of steak and shake

Second time I ran up to a random guy at 2am and picked up and hugged his pitbull.

Plus ive seen chicks get ****ing destroyed on them, repeatedly

It's actually 12%, and people get plastered because you don't feel the alcohol until it's too late
Last edited by halo43 at Sep 9, 2010,
Quote by CephalidHunter

actually 12%, you basically get 4 beers in one can.
Quote by guylee
what the **** are you people talking about.

it's a god-awful tasting alcoholic energy drink, similar to Joose

oh god, joose...
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

They taste gross, they're extra bad for you.

But if you like em, bottoms up!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by vintage x metal
it's a god-awful tasting alcoholic energy drink, similar to Joose

oh god, joose...

oh. alcoholic energy drinks must be the most horrible idea ever. Jager bombs, however, are the ****ing shit.
It's not the best tasting thing in the world. I'm against energy drinks in general, especially alcoholic ones, but I drink them with a few of my friends because that's all that they buy and I've ran out of my own beer. Does fuck one up though.

EDIT: Most I've had in one night was about 2 32oz bottles of Bud Ice (5.5%) and 2 F.L. Twas a nice night once I got past the taste of them.
Last edited by cyco_bob56 at Sep 9, 2010,
Quote by guylee
oh. alcoholic energy drinks must be the most horrible idea ever. Jager bombs, however, are the ****ing shit.

I'll take a car bomb over a jager bomb any day. nomnomnom bailey's and guiness...
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Morve38
I made the mistake of having two in a night...needless to say I don't remember aforementioned night.

Why the hell would you do that?! They're like huge cans and it's 12% alcohol, you're lucky you didn't die
Anyways, I like Four Loko. Half of one gets me feeling fineeeee
love is love // return to dust
Oh Christ. Keep. Them. Away. They taste terrible, smell terrible, and there is much better shit out there.

A lady friend of mine had one of those and broke damn near everything in my house. I had pics at one point. Destructive drink! And she drooled everywhere. That part was funny though..
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by tancanada
Why the hell would you do that?! They're like huge cans and it's 12% alcohol, you're lucky you didn't die

wait wait wait if its like 4 beers in one bottle and they drank 2 thats only 8 beers, thats absolutely nothing... im tipsy off 8.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by vanhailin
wait wait wait if its like 4 beers in one bottle and they drank 2 thats only 8 beers, thats absolutely nothing... im tipsy off 8.

Drinking caffeine with alcohol has a totally different effect on your body than just alcohol alone.
Quote by vanhailin

Yeah you got you're math wrong. It's like having 2 12oz cans of a 6% A.b.V. beer, since the F.L. come in a 24 oz can (or tall can). It just tastes bad. You'll barely feel anything off of the first one.
For my caffeine and alcohol fix I just go with cappuccino and whiskey. Perfect for those nights when your still hung over from the day before, but you need to wake up to rage.
Plus: You get smashed for under 10 dollars.

Minus: Its a 4 loco.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by vanhailin

Wow, I bet you've got a 20 inch dick too. I wish I was cool like you

fag

OT: Four Lokos are terrible, I prefer my whiskey
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Last edited by Putrefaction at Sep 9, 2010,
That stuff is nasty. Only one of the flavors is actually tolerable. Although cheap and the fact that being buzzed with caffeine in your system is pretty interesting, if you get flat out drunk off of this stuff you can expect horrible results in the morning.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Last edited by soXlittleXtimeX at Sep 9, 2010,
Quote by tancanada

They're pretty comparable to 4 beers each. Soooo... lightweight?

I once accidentally allowed myself to drink two full ones on an entirely empty stomach (I hadn't eaten a single thing that day). I was hung over until about 8:30 the next day. It was not even remotely worth it and I haven't been half that drunk since. They also taste godawful, but then I don't like the taste of alcohol in general.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by guylee

JAGERbomb, JAGERbomb, JAGERbomb, JAGERbomb, JAGERbomb, JAGERbomb, JAGERbomb

Thats pretty much how it goes, but that bit inbetween (if you can remember it) is f*cking insane
I've had Four a few times, my girlfriend is obsessed with this stuff.

There's also Joose, which I believe is 12% (and which I got an open container for )

My first experience of Joose though, was 2 24's of them and about 8 beers. I thought I could handle it. Woke up naked...
So i guess they are banning it (reformulating it without caffeine and other goodies nation wide). I'm going to stockpile a few pallets of this stuff.

Discuss.
Gear:
Peavey XXL head
Quote by GodofCheesecake
They're pretty comparable to 4 beers each. Soooo... lightweight?

I once accidentally allowed myself to drink two full ones on an entirely empty stomach (I hadn't eaten a single thing that day). I was hung over until about 8:30 the next day. It was not even remotely worth it and I haven't been half that drunk since. They also taste godawful, but then I don't like the taste of alcohol in general.

Comparable to 4 beers each, but you're also drinking those "4 beers" in the time it takes to drink one. Your liver doesn't like that very much.
Just head about this. Mixing that much caffeine and that much alcohol is such a terrible terrible idea.
However it's bullshit that they're banning them, just stick a warning on it and let the morons kill themselves.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Nasty, bullshit, kiddie drink.

*takes a swig of Sam Adams' Old Fezziwig Ale*
My God, it's full of stars!
It tastes better than wine and beer.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

They are fun because you can get a good buzz off of one and pretty smashed off of two. But the retards in the Washington State legislature are banning them because some other retards who went to CWU drank too many and were being retarded. Makes me mad.
kill all humans
2 in a night if you pace yourself is not that bad. if its 2 in an hour you better go to the hospital.

also they were banned in my state like a week ago.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Comparable to 4 beers each, but you're also drinking those "4 beers" in the time it takes to drink one. Your liver doesn't like that very much.

each can is six beers. 3x the amount of alcohol than standard beer. and twice the volume as a standard can. its practically carbonated candy wine
Page 1 of 5