Say I learn a piece, i've got it down yet I can't read the instructions. Where can I get these instructions? I mean sheet music, like composers would write things on the scores giving you details. How can I find these? They are not on the sheet music I come across.. :S
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
Quote by guylee
like tempo markings and stuff like that?

No words like "council yourself catiously" and stuff like that, yknow?
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
if you actually bought the piece and the composer actually wrote them they should be in the prologue/forward before the piece.
Quote by vjferrara
if you actually bought the piece and the composer actually wrote them they should be in the prologue/forward before the piece.

This is the only thing I can think of, but my experience is with individual parts, not scores as a whole.
Quote by guylee
This is the only thing I can think of, but my experience is with individual parts, not scores as a whole.

I'm not sure then I guess. All of my scores have the notes with them.