I;m a torrent noob.
I never really used them, Ive been using Frostwire to download stuff mostly, but since I got my new computer I dont want to risk the metric f*ck-ton of viruses that come through that program.
What are a few good torrent programs I can use?
utorrent works fine. i thought there was a resource thread for torrents?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
utorrent works fine. i thought there was a resource thread for torrents?

I didnt check, I'm lazy lol

Nice sig dude, you see Ensiferum on tour last year? Epic shows.
Quote by james4
utorrent works well software-wise, and thepiratebay has quite a library of torrents

but support artists and buy their music!

Torrenting will make no difference to the musicians, you'll only hurt the record companies who screw the musicians out of their money anyway.

Also, there is a thread for this, somewhere. Download 'utorrent' and use 'btjunkie.org' , that's a good site, has more than mininova and isohunt by the looks of it.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Torrenting will make no difference to the musicians, you'll only hurt the record companies who screw the musicians out of their money anyway.

Oh, you mean the record companies that sign the artists and allow them to record and release their music? THOSE BASTARDS!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by Zoot Allures

Also, there is a thread for this, somewhere. Download 'utorrent' and use 'btjunkie.org' , that's a good site, has more than mininova and isohunt by the looks of it.

Sounds good.
Besides I will support musicians, I want torrents for movies mainly, screw those rich overpaid douchey actors haha

And why call lars again? he wont do anything besides try and sue every torrenter in existence, an impossible feat, even for a douche of that magnitude.
Quote by Ghanja_Fog
Sounds good.
Besides I will support musicians, I want torrents for movies mainly, screw those rich overpaid douchey actors haha

And don't forget those rich overpaid scriptwriters! And those rich overpaid Script doctors! Let's really stick it to them!
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
i use Vuze because it has a search engine built into it.
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll