Page 1 of 4
I posted this question a couple of years ago, and have recently logged on after a few years to try it out again...

Would you rather:

Have a threesome with two of the hottest, sexiest people you can think of for one steamy night of physical pleasure?
Or...
Jam with two musicians, dead or alive, of your choosing for one amazing night of sonic orgasms?

(p.s. Sorry if this has been done recently, just thought I'd give it a shot)
Neither. I don't want a threesome, and I don't think I'm good enough to jam with any pro musician.
ಠ_ಠ
Jam (cant think who with though)
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I'm crap on guitar and I'd still choose jam with two musicians. Picking the two would be difficult though. I doubt I'd even understand the older famous ones so I'd probably choose people that are still alive. Brandon Byod may be one. He seems amazing well rounded to me and a lot of fun to hang out with.
The threesome with the two musicians playing in the background.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Sex is something I could just do any other day, jamming with dead musicians is different.
I choose jamming.
Quote by BeefWellington
The threesome with the two musicians playing in the background.

I hope to god you mean with there instruments......
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by slash_GNR666
I hope to god you mean with their instruments......

ooh, which instruments would these be then, aye?
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by haz_uk
no homo?

I prefer to actually care about the person I'm having sex with. To me sex has a lot of meaning and significance in a relationship.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by jmonko
Neither. I don't want a threesome, and I don't think I'm good enough to jam with any pro musician.

This. Twosome on the other hand...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Jamming with corpses would be shit.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by untalented
ooh, which instruments would these be then, aye?

Obviously guitars.

I'd take the jamming
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
If I have a one-time only chance at resurrection, then I'm not going to pass that up for sex. I'm good for sex. And threesomes aren't always all they're cracked up to be. If one girl gets jealous, or greedy, then it can get a little awkward...

I'd bring back Jimmy from A7X, not just because he was a mighty hurricane of a stickman, but because he looked like a genuinely awesome guy to hang with. Probably concoct some Danny-Elfman inspired Chaos.

In fact, I'd want Mike Patton along, too. I don't know whether one can be said to 'Jam,' with a singer. But hell to that, the voice IS an instrument, after all. so yes I can.

I choose Mike and Jimmy. Then I'll get laid the next day.

Rock on .
jam with Stevie Ray Vaughan and freddie king
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
I've been in threesomes, and I don't like them. Someone always gets less attention than someone else, and I feel bad. So I pick the jam. With Guru Guru and Frank Zappa.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Jamming with corpses would be shit.

This guy begs to differ

Quote by lambofgod127

Sex is just an animalistic instinct...of course everyone wants it, but it doesn't really have much lasting value. Music on the other hand is something far more profound.
but we're talking about the best sex possible
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Quote by radio_schizo
Sex is just an animalistic instinct...of course everyone wants it, but it doesn't really have much lasting value. Music on the other hand is something far more profound.
This. This.
Quote by jmonko

This.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Jam, forever and for always.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Page 1 of 4