There is an used one at my local shop for $25

I'm considering buying it just to mess around with a floor processor for the first time.

And run it through my old Crate G-20 for lulz mainly.

Is it worth the $25 used? Or should I just take my girlfriend out to eat in stead?

-Red
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
The place selling it is actually a computer shop (lulz) that just decided it would start carrying music supplies and take used gear too. (Bye bye MT-2).

Does it sound decent through a SS amp though? I might even use it through my tube head for the chorus, delay, and expression pedal, but who knows.

Lastly, how is the distortion on this thing, if you know that is?
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
The distortion is the best you'll find in a multifx at that price. I've owned the AX3G, AX5G, and AX1500. The expression pedal on the AX5G is a little funky, but it's a solid sounding unit.
By funky, do you mean the sound of it, or the feel of the pedal when you move it?

Either way, doesn't matter, I'll prolly pick this thing up today or tomorrow.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
IIRC, when you switch the function between volume and wah, etc... there was a shift in volume that you could only get it back to the original volume by changing from the preset and back. I wrote an email to tech support at Korg and they just said that's the way it is.

Also if IIRC there is no pressure sensitive switch to engage the wah so just going to max vol caused the wah to engage. It's been a long time since I had it so calling the expression pedal funky was about as detailed as I should get. The expression is ok for recording or practice, but it leaves a lot to be desired. I think the quirks will reveal themself after you get it. Just saving you the trouble of asking people if there is a way to make it work better.

Also make sure yo d/l the manual and read it. There are some double button pushes (i.e. hold two buttons at a time) that you have to do to set some things. It stumped me for a while as I generally don't scour the manuals in detail. If you are having trouble figuring out something, make sure that you have found the info where you have to hold two buttons at once.

Still worth getting for $25.