Favourite interfaces i'm looking at just now are M-Audio Fast Track Pro or the Cakewalk UA-25EX. I was also thinking about the Cakewalk V Studio 20 but I feel limited with what it provides.

I'm running Windows 7 x64, and was wondering if anyone has experience with these interfaces or has any other recommendations ? The new interface is to replace the incompatible Line 6 Toneport I have.
Incompatible? The TonePort should work just fine with Win7 x64...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Both myself and my brother have a Fast Track Pro - great little interface. There's very little latency (I use mine for delay and other effects in Logic Pro) and its very easy to use. Works fine with Windows 7 too, I believe big bro is running the 64-bit version.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by MatrixClaw
Incompatible? The TonePort should work just fine with Win7 x64...

The Toneport does not work on my system, and plenty of others have the exact same problem, BSOD constantly. The driver isn't fully compatible.
M-Audio is good about updating their drivers. As far as I know, there is no compatibility issue with any of the Windows OS's. I have the Fast Track Pro and love it.
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic
Quote by scott316
The Toneport does not work on my system, and plenty of others have the exact same problem, BSOD constantly. The driver isn't fully compatible.

Interesting. Worked 100% with mine on Vista x64 and Win7 x64 before I sold it

If Win7 compatibility is what you want, that Cakewalk interface is probably going to work best. Cakewalk is always the leader in 64 bit systems and Sonar was the first DAW to really support Win7. However, on the other hand, I didn't even know they made interfaces, and can't really speak from experience on whether its mic pres are up to par with the M-Audio
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com