Hey guys,

I'm looking for a good guitar between five and sixhundred dollars...I play a lot of classic rock i.e. Springsteen, CCR, and also play a lot of blues. I've heard good things about the G&L tribute series, but wanted some other ideas. Thanks for all of your help
I'm a fan of the deluxe players strat,and I think it's exactly $600.Look it up,it might be what you're looking for.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I'd look into an agile AL-3000M. Its a full featured les paul copy for 600. I got one and its pretty killer. I dare you to find another new neck-through, solid 3/4" flame top for less.
Quote by Astarael-
I'd look into an agile AL-3000M. Its a full featured les paul copy for 600. I got one and its pretty killer. I dare you to find another new neck-through, solid 3/4" flame top for less.

If Rondo's website is to be trusted, that guitar is a set-neck guitar, not a through-neck one.

Anyway, I say used Highway One Strat.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
a used MIA tele or strat should suit you well. they go for about that on clist all the time.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.