This is a very late NGD, but, on with the (terrible) pictures.

EDIT: Huge-ass pictures removed for sanity

Album link for a handful more pictures.

It's an odd 2008 model made with 2008 prestige hardware in a limited run with a quilt top. 22-fret Wizard prestige neck, DiMarzio/Ibz pickups, ZR bridge and Gotoh tuners.
To start with, the neck is fantastic. I have a Wizard II on my other Ibanez and it doesn't even compare to how comfortable this neck is. Its a got more curve to it than other Ibanez necks so it fits my hands perfectly. The fretwork isn't exactly stellar and a handful of frets are flat especially on the high e side.
I can't say I have much experience with other floating bridges, but the ZR is completely solid with the bar out and I haven't had to tune it in weeks. Setting it up was far easier than I expected and really didn't take any time at all with some time spent stretching the strings.
The pickups are surprisingly good for stocks and really tear through shreddy type leads and harmonics without having too much output.
All in all, a crazy good deal considering it cost the same/less than the standard S line and has much better hardware.
Last edited by ApeWeevil at Sep 9, 2010,
happy NGD but those pictures are HUGE
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
I love the look of the neck,looks really great.

Happy NGD man!
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

it`s not a prestige ibanez and it`s a 2009 model, HNGD none the less
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Sep 9, 2010,
Very nice. Gotta love an Ibanez S Series!
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
Quote by ibanezgod1973
it`s not a prestige ibanez and it`s a 2009 model, HNGD none the less

hmm...it is a prestige and its not a 2009 model

HNGD

Quote by archenemyfan
hmm...it is a prestige and its not a 2009 model

HNGD

Yeah the serial number indicates that its an Indonesian made Ibanez year 2009. It kind of looks like an Ibanez S470DXQM but with a different neck. Very odd.
My Gear

Stinnett M7 in the works
there`s also no team j craft logo, whilst the serial number and logo are both stickers this to me is not a s prestige, i`ll dig out my 08 and 09 catalogues in a bit
No full frontal? I am disappoint.

HNGD
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by ibanezgod1973
there`s also no team j craft logo, whilst the serial number and logo are both stickers this to me is not a s prestige, i`ll dig out my 08 and 09 catalogues in a bit

I dunno man,that chrome metal logo,the two bubinga stripes and the two bolts from the back leads me to belice that it's a pre '06 prestige without the TJC logo
I am aware its not a prestige model since it was made in indonesia. As it turns out it was made in 2009 but the specifications are the same as the 2008 prestige line. The c shape 5 piece wizard prestige neck with Gotoh tuners and the 12th fret inlay I think were unique. The model name was S09LTD1. Not quite a prestige, but far more for my money than a standard S. This is the only one I've ever come across for sale too.
http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/S09LTD1

It might as well be a Prestige. Aside from where it was made, the hardware and pickups are Prestige level.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
There we are. Seems quite a rare find! Congrats
My Gear

Stinnett M7 in the works