the les paul. The bc richs are low end models made of agathis so will probably sound terrible. Plus the les paul looks almost as good as the bc richs.
Epi.
Buy some new pickups and it'll be awesome
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
Quote by RetroGunslinger
the les paul. The bc richs are low end models made of agathis so will probably sound terrible. Plus the les paul looks almost as good as the bc richs.

almost??? Hell, it looks better! I hate you UK guys, you get all the awesome stuff.

That's it, I'm packing my stuff and coming over there! I wanna be with the cool people!
Quote by RetroGunslinger

I have two BC, one that was 150, Piece of junk.
the other, ain't too bad, but really isn't that good for the 450 I paid.
I wouldn't recommend either if you play metal.
If you like rock, yeah epi is good.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
No low end Bc Rich's ! You'll be disappointed, but I guess that the mocking bird isn't really that bad.
The Epiphone : some people prefer an Epiphone LP studio or custom, I never tried the standard but considering the reviews and videos I saw, it's a pretty good low budget guitar
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.