hey there people been having some real trouble here trying to find the name of this guitar, i saw an image of it on Google images and i was like OMG! that's so cool! and i really want to know the name of it lol, here is the link to the image. all i know is the guitar is made by ZION but Ive been looking everywhere and cant find it, i know its a drawing but i'm pretty sure its gotta be real so if anyone knows please post back!!!

image url: http://www.wallpaper4me.com/images/wallpapers/flamingguitar-203946.jpeg
Fender Strat clone, humbucker in the bridge, Floyd Rose trem.

EDIT: If you want a guitar like this, look into Jackson or Charvel. Preferably Charvel.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
http://zionguitartechnology.com/default/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=22&Itemid=2

There's the website for the company, I couldn't see that specific model on there, though.

But yeah, it's just a super-strat, lots of companys make guitars very similar. I wouldn also reccommend Charvel.

EDIT: Beaten to it.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
I've never heard of Zion. I'm super-skeptical all the time though
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
it's a custom gt, the standard gt is $2k.

i'd go for a mij/mia hss strat with a floyd, or just get a damn san dimas and call it a day.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
just get a damn san dimas and call it a day.

+1
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
I think the flames are aftermarket.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
thanksw for all the replies guys! ye3 it seems its a custom guitar eh ill just have to look around i guess lol :P