I have the chance to buy a 2nd hand framus dragon for about €1200 ,-
this includes a Framus 2x12 cab. Do you guys think this is a good deal?
And I dont really know much about the framus. I heard good things about it. But I need a really versatile amp. How does the framus do cleans? and how does it do with distortion?
I will be using it for band/gigging.
Gear:

-Gibson Les Paul 2008 standard
-MIA Fender sunburst
-Orange Rockerverb C
-Peavey Valveking 212
-Roland 30x
-Line 6 pod x3
Depends on how heavy you need to get. I've heard good things about the Dragon for cleans and anything up to mid-gain. High gain tones are better left to the Cobra, though.

Can't vouch for your prices but I've seen them go anywhere from $1000-1500 used (for just the head) here in the US.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
thanks, I don't really need high-gain tones anyway. But I can always boost it with an OD pedal right? And does anyone know how this amp sounds at low volumes?
Do I have to crank it to get some decent tones out of it?
Gear:

-Gibson Les Paul 2008 standard
-MIA Fender sunburst
-Orange Rockerverb C
-Peavey Valveking 212
-Roland 30x
-Line 6 pod x3
The Framus amps (the Dragon in particular) need to be run pretty loud to sound good. A boost may help at lower volumes but I can't say how much of a difference it'd make.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
i dont know about how it does cleans but i do know that killswitch engages the end of heartache album was a framus dragon with a 5150
Whaaaat!!!!!!
Yes, that is a good deal definitely.

It is a versatile amp. Couldn't name a genre it wouldn't do. Gets as heavy as you want it to.

The thing is built for versatility, so it has a "jack of all trades, master of none" thing going on, but that doesn't mean it doesn't sound good. In fact, I think it sounds excellent. It needs some volume to really shine though, this isn't much of a bedroom amp.

Now whether you'll like it... this amp is in a league/price range where there barely are any amps that are really bad. This is some serious gear we're talking about and whether you like it or not is a matter of taste. In other words: You're on your own from here.
The Framus Dragon is an excellent head. There seems to be a lot of misconception between it and the Cobra, probably because they're so similar yet the Cobra is seen as the hi-gain version. In truth the Dragon is heavy as **** and the Cobra just has a tiny bit more gain but not so much that you wouldn't call the Dragon mid-gain. The Cobra's a bit tighter, tbh I'd grab the Dragon over the Cobra its a bit more organic sounding.

Guitars:
Charvel USA San Dimas | Jackson Matt Tuck Rhoads | Jackson DK2M Dinky | Epiphone Les Paul Custom Midnight | Fender MIM Sunburst Tele

Amp:
Jet City JCA100HDM | Framus CS 2x12