basically i am geting a new amp soon and im going to put my line 6 on internet to sell.
its a spider 4 15 watt with all the original packaging and reciept etc. it was only bought in april barely used.
how much do you guys think i should sell it for

i know what all you UG'rs think about line 6's so please only sensible offers lol no "just giv it away" replies haha

btw im in england so im loking for ££££
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Fender Greta + 1x12 Homemade cabinet - For sale PM for details.
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013 - Goldtop
Washburn Idol WMISTD
Ibanez RG LTD450CB1
Tanglewood TSE505
Zoom G2.1Nu
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
a used 15 watt spider probably won't get you much... They're $100 brand new. You may have a hard time getting $50 out of it.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
you`ll get about £30-£40, no-one really wants them except parents of beginners and even then they aren`t going to spend alot.......
i generally find out the new price, and then assume you're going to get somewhere between about 30-70%, depending on condition, the market, and just dumb luck (if someone happens to want one)...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?