I need to write an IPO chart. I just now started learning this, so its very new to me and I cant get this exercise down. Please show me and explain. Thanks.

Exercise:
Jenna Williams is paid based on an annual salary rather than an hourly wage. She wants a program that calculates the amount of her gross pay for each pay period. Complete an IPO chart for this problem. Desk-check the algorithm using $35,000 as the annual salary and 52 as the number of pay periods. Then desk-check it using $50,000 as the annual salary and 24 as the number of pay periods.

Please show me and explain. Thank you.
Quote by cpt_pimp
my last fail was breaking up with my gf.

that's going to suck for a while

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

If Jenna Williams is smart enough to get a $35,000 - $50,000/yr salary job, she should be smart enough to do simple division.

That's what I'd put as my answer!
Quote by Yhdeksas
If Jenna Williams is smart enough to get a $35,000 - $50,000/yr salary job, she should be smart enough to do simple division.

That's what I'd put as my answer!

And you wouldn't be getting any marks.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
wat
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Vendetta16

I understand how to set up an IPO chart, and all that. I don't understand how to make one with this exercise.
Quote by cpt_pimp
my last fail was breaking up with my gf.

that's going to suck for a while

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!